Prediction Unfortunately, we have to say Goodbye.

Will Wigg play?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Mumma sayin

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately looks that way. Really wanted to see that lethal laser left foot at AFL level.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing Caleb Daniel would have great right now

Unfortunately looks that way. Really wanted to see that lethal laser left foot at AFL level.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing Caleb Daniel would have great right now
Yes! That is a great comment about a needed player. Are they that ridiculous.

Looks at title, looks at poster, cringes

:D

I made mention in another thread we should have played him last year in the back to back Brisbane-Gold Coast games to see his potential. Doesn't matter if the coaches thought he wasn't ready or not. Now we don't really know

It's quite clear the coaches don't rate what he brings to the table and aren't going to give him a fair shot, so similar to Lyons, I'm not going to be too fussed when he leaves and will wish him well. I only hope we can give him a couple of games at AFl level to show his wares and pump up his value a little on the trade table.

What does Maynard have to do with this convo?
2 30 Brayden Maynard Collingwood Sandringham Dragons TAC Cup
2 31 Daniel Howe Hawthorn Murray Bushrangers TAC Cup Traded from Adelaide
2 32 Tom Lamb West Coast Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup
2 33 Connor Menadue Richmond Western Jets TAC Cup
2 34 Connor Blakely Fremantle Swan Districts WAFL
2 35 Harrison Wigg Adelaide North Adelaide SANFL Traded from Geelong

We wanted Maynard and thought we'd get him at 35. We had traded 31 as part of the Cheney/Lowden deal but Collingwood took him a pick earlier anyway, so to answer your question - not much really

2 30 Brayden Maynard Collingwood Sandringham Dragons TAC Cup
2 31 Daniel Howe Hawthorn Murray Bushrangers TAC Cup Traded from Adelaide
2 32 Tom Lamb West Coast Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup
2 33 Connor Menadue Richmond Western Jets TAC Cup
2 34 Connor Blakely Fremantle Swan Districts WAFL
2 35 Harrison Wigg Adelaide North Adelaide SANFL Traded from Geelong

We wanted Maynard and thought we'd get him at 35. We had traded 31 as part of the Cheney/Lowden deal but Collingwood took him a pick earlier anyway, so to answer your question - not much really

Connor Blakely the pick before as well :(

Would be a massive disappointment on a personal level, went to the same high school as him and in the same year level, top bloke, gun player, no surprise he got drafted. Hopefully he's given a chance if not wish him all the best and finds a new club in the AFL, if not happily take him back at North Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks at title, looks at poster, cringes

:D

I made mention in another thread we should have played him last year in the back to back Brisbane-Gold Coast games to see his potential. Doesn't matter if the coaches thought he wasn't ready or not. Now we don't really know
I think Red Fist has been asleep since Saturday morning.

Back