Unique or obscure music you like

Remove this Banner Ad

mianfei

Club Legend
May 10, 2009
Carlton North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Robbie Basho (actually spelt Bǎsho with the breve accent) has been acclaimed by David Keenan and Piero Scaruffi as one of the greatest musicians of the century. His compilation Guitar Soli was listed on Keenan’s ‘The Best Albums Ever...Honest’ and Scaruffi gave an exception 8/10 ranking to his studio albums Venus in Cancer and Song of the Stallion, plus a 7.5/10 to Falconer’s Arm and The Grail and the Lotus. I recently received two of his albums but have not listened enough for any judgment.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Robbie Basho (actually spelt Bǎsho with the breve accent) has been acclaimed by David Keenan and Piero Scaruffi as one of the greatest musicians of the century. His compilation Guitar Soli was listed on Keenan’s ‘The Best Albums Ever...Honest’ and Scaruffi gave an exception 8/10 ranking to his studio albums Venus in Cancer and Song of the Stallion, plus a 7.5/10 to Falconer’s Arm and The Grail and the Lotus. I recently received two of his albums but have not listened enough for any judgment.
Really interesting artist! Sounds like no one else I've heard (posted a couple of his songs on Page 1 of this thread)

Remove this Banner Ad