Toast Universal Love - Tim Membrey

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Morris on SEN this morning said that he is aware of the circumstances around Timmy and that the rumours going around are so far off the mark (really good to hear) and unfortunately fly in the face of the family’s respect for privacy.

Obviously, it’s something tough, but sadly, people usually just jump to the worst conclusion they can find.

Membrey has been one of my favourite players since he came to us. At first I wasn't sure what to expect from him, but he plays really unique football. We all know his iconic standing leap mark. He's incredibly accurate infront of goal, something we've lacked in recent years. He's been that rock in our forward line since Riewoldt retired. Can't even begin to imagine how much worse of a position we'd be in as a club if not for Tim.

I wish him all the best with recovering from whatever it is he's dealing with, and I truly hope to see him back out there in the RWB.

Tom Morris on SEN this morning said that he is aware of the circumstances around Timmy and that the rumours going around are so far off the mark (really good to hear) and unfortunately fly in the face of the family’s respect for privacy.

Obviously, it’s something tough, but sadly, people usually just jump to the worst conclusion they can find.
100% true , from my very good source its not what most are thinking

Hang on , now I have no idea , was just told something completely different

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when has the media and general public at large given 2 shits about request for privacy.

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you try to keep things under wraps, people just assume even harder. Usually, they assume the worst.

Anyways i hope Tim is OK and is in a good space. Sounds like your club doctors were all over it. Great to hear.

There are more important things than footy.

I am certain his family, friends and the entire St Kilda football club will give him all the support, time and privacy he will need.

And I hope his family, friends and the entire St Kilda football club will get all the support, time and privacy they will need.

Take care and heal well, Tim Membrey !

For the longest time Tim Membrey was our forward. Our only forward really. Others came and went around him but the slightly undersized man with the two foot jump would constantly be there holding down the key forward position. Sticky hands and dead eye accuracy.

Hope he’s doing better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back