Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

Required

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2022
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Huge article, links, documents, video, statements, witnesses, evidence. Below are just some headings. Go to link for the whole sad story. Its indefensible. If you have had the jab, you should be outraged. Not defending it. You can bury your head in the sand, laugh, troll, etc. But you wont escape the shot you have taken. Theres a chance you got lucky and got saline. But if you havent, you are in the same boat as everyone else... except the ones who knew the agenda, and never took it.

1. Medical doctors declare that the pandemic was planned

2. Hundreds of Spanish medical doctors say the pandemic is planned

3. In 2015 a testing method was patented for… COVID-19

4. Millions of COVID-19 test kits sold in 2017 and 2018

5. ‘Quick! Hide it!!’

6. The COVID-19 ‘project’ is planned until 2025

7. Anthony Fauci guaranteed a pandemic within the next two years

8. Bill and Melinda Gates guaranteed an imminent global pandemic

9. Practicing for a pandemic

10. Excitement about selling vaccines in the next year

11. 2020 coronavirus pandemic predicted in 2013

12. Global Preparedness Monitoring Board in Sept. 2019: ‘Get ready for a global coronavirus pandemic’

13. Outbreak from China announced

14. In 2015 Anthony Fauci gave this very lab 3,7 million dollars.

15. Chinese biological experiments to infect humans with Coronavirus exposed in 2015 by Italian state media

16. Movies predicted the coronavirus pandemic

17. Pandemic depicted during Olympics summergames in 2012

18. Worldwide lockdown predicted in 2008

19. Journalists predicted planned pandemic

20. ‘Scenario for the Future’

21. Bill Gates negotiated $100 Billion contact tracing deal with Democratic Congressman sponsor of bill six months BEFORE Coronavirus pandemic

Everyone’s contacts must be checked

A whole new level of global control

The plan: inject mankind with DNA altering vaccine

20 years of research say: the vaccine will change our DNA

Depopulate the earth by means of organized epidemics

Huge article, links, documents, video, statements, witnesses, evidence. Below are just some headings. Go to link for the whole sad story. Its indefensible. If you have had the jab, you should be outraged. Not defending it. You can bury your head in the sand, laugh, troll, etc. But you wont escape the shot you have taken. Theres a chance you got lucky and got saline. But if you havent, you are in the same boat as everyone else... except the ones who knew the agenda, and never took it.

1. Medical doctors declare that the pandemic was planned

2. Hundreds of Spanish medical doctors say the pandemic is planned

3. In 2015 a testing method was patented for… COVID-19

4. Millions of COVID-19 test kits sold in 2017 and 2018

5. ‘Quick! Hide it!!’

6. The COVID-19 ‘project’ is planned until 2025

7. Anthony Fauci guaranteed a pandemic within the next two years

8. Bill and Melinda Gates guaranteed an imminent global pandemic

9. Practicing for a pandemic

10. Excitement about selling vaccines in the next year

11. 2020 coronavirus pandemic predicted in 2013

12. Global Preparedness Monitoring Board in Sept. 2019: ‘Get ready for a global coronavirus pandemic’

13. Outbreak from China announced

14. In 2015 Anthony Fauci gave this very lab 3,7 million dollars.

15. Chinese biological experiments to infect humans with Coronavirus exposed in 2015 by Italian state media

16. Movies predicted the coronavirus pandemic

17. Pandemic depicted during Olympics summergames in 2012

18. Worldwide lockdown predicted in 2008

19. Journalists predicted planned pandemic

20. ‘Scenario for the Future’

21. Bill Gates negotiated $100 Billion contact tracing deal with Democratic Congressman sponsor of bill six months BEFORE Coronavirus pandemic

Everyone’s contacts must be checked

A whole new level of global control

The plan: inject mankind with DNA altering vaccine

20 years of research say: the vaccine will change our DNA

Depopulate the earth by means of organized epidemics

Why do you post this junk?

I had a look at the "huge article". The first heading is 'Medical doctors declare the pandemic was planned' but then none of the 'quotes' (either in the original article or the linked articles in that section) actually have anything saying that. So why bother reading the rest of this trash if they can't even provide any quotes for their first statement?

You're posting articles from 2020 that have none of the included data from that date onwards thinking that it's relevant now.

Give it up.

• Banned

More disappearing Covid vaccine data​

Add British Columbia to the governments trying to hide the reality that the mRNA jabbed make up the vast majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths.​

Alex Berenson

Aug 1

If at first you don’t succeed, hide the numbers.
Until Thursday, the Canadian province of British Columbia provided a clear breakdown of hospitalizations and deaths by vaccine status. Each week, the BC Centre for Disease Control offered an updated count of vaccinated, boosted, and unvaccinated people who had been hospitalized or died.
British Columbia presented the data in what it called “vax donut charts,” because the charts looked like donuts and were stratified by Covid vaccine status. (Crazy, I know.)
Here’s a vax donut chart from May, for example:

Unfortunately, in the last few months the vax donut charts have become less tasty than vaccine advocates had hoped.
The dark purple color represents people who have received at least three Covid vaccine doses, and the purple color those who have received two. As the charts make clear, vaccinated and boosted people account for the vast majority of all Covid hospitalizations and deaths in British Columbia.

Why do you post this junk?

I had a look at the "huge article". The first heading is 'Medical doctors declare the pandemic was planned' but then none of the 'quotes' (either in the original article or the linked articles in that section) actually have anything saying that. So why bother reading the rest of this trash if they can't even provide any quotes for their first statement?

You're posting articles from 2020 that have none of the included data from that date onwards thinking that it's relevant now.

Give it up.

• Banned

Add British Columbia to the governments trying to hide the reality that the mRNA jabbed make up the vast majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths.​

Alex Berenson
Aug 1

Until Thursday, the Canadian province of British Columbia provided a clear breakdown of hospitalizations and deaths by vaccine status. Each week, the BC Centre for Disease Control offered an updated count of vaccinated, boosted, and unvaccinated people who had been hospitalized or died.
British Columbia presented the data in what it called “vax donut charts,” because the charts looked like donuts and were stratified by Covid vaccine status. (Crazy, I know.)

Unfortunately, in the last few months the vax donut charts have become less tasty than vaccine advocates had hoped.
The dark purple color represents people who have received at least three Covid vaccine doses, and the purple color those who have received two. As the charts make clear, vaccinated and boosted people account for the vast majority of all Covid hospitalizations and deaths in British Columbia.

"....And so British Columbia announced last week that the Vax Donut Chart would be no more. “As of July 28, the Outcomes by Vax and Vax Donut Charts have been retired,” a notice on the Centre for Disease Control Website said blandly.

Retired! Orwell would be proud.

Worse, the charts from earlier weeks also seem to have disappeared from the Wayback Machine - the Internet’s most crucial archive. Trying to find them on saved pages simply pulls up the July 28th notice.

Amazingly, a Canadian television network actually asked the Centre for Disease Control why it had pulled the charts. The agency’s response:

“As most of the population has now been vaccinated with at least two doses of vaccine and many more have been infected with COVID-19, the data became hard to interpret."

The data became hard to interpret.

And by “hard” they mean “easy.”

• Banned

Alex Berenson
Aug 1

Truth.

Are you ok? You seem to be talking to yourself now. Unless you forgot to log in to your alt account?

If covid shots are sending people to their deaths, and the above article from Canada suggests it does, then i wonder how people like you live with yourselves, going out of your way (as if its your job........) convincing people its all ok?

If covid shots are sending people to their deaths, and the above article from Canada suggests it does, then i wonder how people like you live with yourselves, going out of your way (as if its your job........) convincing people its all ok?

Ah yes, reply to that post of mine but not the first one calling out what's lacking in the original article you posted. Quality selective posting.

I think you'll find that the article that you posted is not suggesting that covid shots are sending people to their deaths. Can I suggest you read it again before bleating out rubbish.

What an odd last statement. Are you not going out of your way (as if it's your job) trying to convince people it's not OK?
I've had 4 covid vaccines. I live with myself (and all my vaccinated friends and family) very well thank you. How do you live with yourself?

Ah yes, reply to that post of mine but not the first one calling out what's lacking in the original article you posted. Quality selective posting.

I think you'll find that the article that you posted is not suggesting that covid shots are sending people to their deaths. Can I suggest you read it again before bleating out rubbish.

What an odd last statement. Are you not going out of your way (as if it's your job) trying to convince people it's not OK?
I've had 4 covid vaccines. I live with myself (and all my vaccinated friends and family) very well thank you. How do you live with yourself?

If you REALLY HAVE, then at least you have the courage of your convictions. If not...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the last 12 months in my rather limited circle of acquaintances : 2 heart attacks, 3 strokes

This is not even debatable anymore - the so called vaccines do not work - it is the vaccinated who continue to become repeatedly infected with COVID
- over and over

Numerous officials are deliberately or inadvertently admitting they always knew the vaccines would not work, the masks don't work

It's been the mother of all scams - get your head out of your ...

Over the last 12 months in my rather limited circle of acquaintances : 2 heart attacks, 3 strokes

This is not even debatable anymore - the so called vaccines do not work - it is the vaccinated who continue to become repeatedly infected with COVID
- over and over

Numerous officials are deliberately or inadvertently admitting they always knew the vaccines would not work, the masks don't work

It's been the mother of all scams - get your head out of your ...
Over the last 12 months in my rather large circle of acquaintances (school's are big places): No heart attacks, no strokes. Everyone is doing fine and all staff are at least triple vaccinated.

Weird.

Over the last 12 months in my rather large circle of acquaintances (school's are big places): No heart attacks, no strokes. Everyone is doing fine and all staff are at least triple vaccinated.

Weird.
The ineffectiveness and harm caused by these exploratory concoctions is no longer debatable.

Sadly, there remains a large class of people who no matter what illness occurs, no matter how obviously it is caused by these concoctions, they cannot even consider the obvious. To not know this, at this stage, requires a spartan like vigilance towards media exposure and an equally rigid and narrow social intercourse routine.

I congratulate you for at least exposing yourself to this thread, for at this point, even a pigheaded denial is some kind of engagement and distinguishes you from the general unconscious ignorance.

The ineffectiveness and harm caused by these exploratory concoctions is no longer debatable.

Sadly, there remains a large class of people who no matter what illness occurs, no matter how obviously it is caused by these concoctions, they cannot even consider the obvious. To not know this, at this stage, requires a spartan like vigilance towards media exposure and an equally rigid and narrow social intercourse routine.

I congratulate you for at least exposing yourself to this thread, for at this point, even a pigheaded denial is some kind of engagement and distinguishes you from the general unconscious ignorance.
You the bomb mate!

I posted a thread based on this analogy (its was deleted instantly!) ; The woke Titanic...

As the Titanic sank, the 'White male' Captain announced; "Women and children in the lifeboats 1st". The conservative men finding this morally correct, stood aside accepting their fate with courage, if not a little fear. A few cowards rushed the lifeboats, and were either restrained by the men, or shot by the sailors. (it happened).

But this was the woke Titanic, and half of the passengers were Liberals and LGBTQ persons.

We know how history went, but how would half of the passengers LGBTQ and woke Liberal, effect the loading of the lifeboats?

The west is the titanic. We are sinking, and our morality is being shredded. When law and order break down (the loading of the lifeboats) how will modern western society react? Just like you would imagine the Woke Titanic would. Anarchy.

It very much is debatable. You saying it isn't doesn't make it so.

The issue for me is how loosely everything is being analysed by one side and when issues in that analysis are pointed out they're just ignored or move on to the next point rather than actually looking deeper into it. This thread is prime example of that. I've pointed out issues with the opening article to no reply from anyone. Just ignore and move on, right? Would that be the pigheaded denial that you are talking about?

How many of them have caught Covid?
I could try and dive into the records for the historical numbers a little later when I have some more time. But for current reference:

I teach a total of 165 students and currently have 2 away due to positive covid diagnoses. Currently we have a total of 0 staff away (we have about 350 staff which includes teachers, admin) due to covid diagnoses.

I could try and dive into the records for the historical numbers a little later when I have some more time. But for current reference:

I teach a total of 165 students and currently have 2 away due to positive covid diagnoses. Currently we have a total of 0 staff away (we have about 350 staff which includes teachers, admin) due to covid diagnoses.
Sounds like my girls school all the way through the pandemic.

Are you blindly believing a social media post? Or have you looked into how patent law works and what the original patent application was... and still believed a social media post?

I find it interesting that people who fall into this conspiracy thought process call those who don't "sheep".
Yeah, it’s wrong because you said so. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back