Welcome to East Germany ULTIMATE PROOF: COVID 19 WAS PLANNED TO BRING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to be acquainted with Big Pharma "gifter" scientist who isn't a medical Dr, who Heath thinks has "debunked" highly esteemed Professor Masanori Fukushima with "hasn't practiced in medicine for 20 years, now doing administration work" Unknown Causes.

In the meantime people are rightly asking questions like why Japan, on the most most heavily Covid-19 vaccinated nations in the world has covid cases and deaths rising as well as "soaring and accelerating excess all-cause mortality deaths."

View attachment 1567244

View attachment 1567245

Man you're still going on with this stuff and WILLFULLY ignoring facts.
The COVID virus has mutated to such an extent that the original Vaccine developed against the ALPHA strain is ineffective.

So people are effectively UNVACCINATED against this new strain, AND therefore its killing people. So the 'heavily vaccinated" you've termed in Japan, are NOT VACCINATED against the latest strain.

Mate, I've gone many many rounds debating with you over the years on COVID, but I see you persist with these unfounded interpretations of data.

Man you're still going on with this stuff and WILLFULLY ignoring facts.
The COVID virus has mutated to such an extent that the original Vaccine developed against the ALPHA strain is ineffective.

So people are effectively UNVACCINATED against this new strain, AND therefore its killing people. So the 'heavily vaccinated" you've termed in Japan, are NOT VACCINATED against the latest strain.

Mate, I've gone many many rounds debating with you over the years on COVID, but I see you persist with these unfounded interpretations of data.
How do you explain how measles and polio, which mutate regularly aren't causing the same panic? I've never been vaccinated against measles. A childhood does has given me lifetime immunity. I had polio shots as a kid, however, the jury is out on the effectiveness of the polio vaccine and the numerous accidents whereby polio vaccines have been worse than the disease. HIV is a more tricky mutating virus and oddly the lab produced SARS-COV2 was implicated with HIV splicing to render it more effective (gain of function). I recall how the Queensland Covid vaccine trial was abandoned because subjects were testing positive to HIV. How odd.....Not really.

How do you explain how measles and polio, which mutate regularly aren't causing the same panic? I've never been vaccinated against measles. A childhood does has given me lifetime immunity. I had polio shots as a kid, however, the jury is out on the effectiveness of the polio vaccine and the numerous accidents whereby polio vaccines have been worse than the disease. HIV is a more tricky mutating virus and oddly the lab produced SARS-COV2 was implicated with HIV splicing to render it more effective (gain of function). I recall how the Queensland Covid vaccine trial was abandoned because subjects were testing positive to HIV. How odd.....Not really.
Winter viruses like Coronavirus and Influenza change dramatically - that’s why we have a different Flu Vaccine every year. Others are more stable like Measles. Jury is NOT out on Polio - that why it’s effectively been eradicated.
QLD Vaccine development was NOT stopped because SARS COVID is related to HIV - they used a small part of the HIV’s mechanism of infecting cells in the COVID Vaccine.

Imagine that.
Immunity after infection and cross reactive immune responses are conveniently ignored, as is evidence that Omicron is a less serious variant in many countries. Certainly is in Sweden.

But you have the triggered, who've been repeatedly pantzed relying on fake fact checkers and unlikely to ever be able to conduct a reasonable discussion.

However, this thread is about deaths from unknown causes and now Australia ABS reporting 17 percent increase in excess deaths in first 8 months of the year.

That is, 18,000 with around 11,000 non covid related. However totals and percentage of excess deaths is far higher if calculations include 2020.

Apparently low numbers of death in 2020 and was left out of the 5 year average that the ABS used to compare deaths from 2022 with.

But isn't that why you take an average of 5 years for comparison?

Imagine that.

Immunity after infection and cross reactive immune responses are conveniently ignored, as is evidence that Omicron is a less serious variant in many countries. Certainly is in Sweden.

But you have the triggered, who've been repeatedly pantzed relying on fake fact checkers and unlikely to ever be able to conduct a reasonable discussion.

However, this thread is about deaths from unknown causes and now Australia ABS reporting 17 percent increase in excess deaths in first 8 months of the year.

That is, 18,000 with around 11,000 non covid related. However totals and percentage of excess deaths is far higher if calculations include 2020.

Apparently low numbers of death in 2020 and was left out of the 5 year average that the ABS used to compare deaths from 2022 with.

But isn't that why you take an average of 5 years for comparison?
Mate you have a huge opinion of yourself. Repeatedly pantsed ?
Happy for you to point out ONE debate where you have won.
Do I need to go back to your embarrassing use of "vaccine concentrations" in the Ovaries where you insisted they were 12% when in fact they were 0.09%.
Or the fake news you offered, around "permanent DNA insertion" caused by the mRNA Vaccines.
Or the shills you offered as "experts" who are now withering on the vine of irrelevance, like Kirsch, etc.

You make the mistake of thinking that offering a "posting barage" ( often of irrelevant or digressive information) is a means to a win in a debate - nothing could be further form the truth.

Last edited:
Do I need to go back to your embarrassing use of "vaccine concentrations" in the Ovaries where you insisted they were 12% when in fact they were 0.09%.
Or the fake news you offered, around "permanent DNA insertion" caused by the mRNA Vaccines.
Or the shills you offered as "experts" who are now withering on the vine of irrelevance, like Kirsch, etc.

You make the mistake of thinking that offering a "posting barage" ( often of irrelevant or digressive information) is a means to a win in a debate - nothing could be further form the truth.

BlueE is very convinced of his own intelligence. Better not to waste the time.

BlueE is very convinced of his own intelligence. Better not to waste the time.
Thanks mate.

But I like to drop in occasionally and laugh at the old tricks (ie data misuse and distortion) he tries with the posters who don’t know him well.

I sparred with him continually during the COVID wars, it was amusing to say the least. I think he realised that he couldn’t get away with too much without being pulled up by a few of us.
If I remember correctly you too kept him in check?

Thanks mate.

But I like to drop in occasionally and laugh at the old tricks (ie data misuse and distortion) he tries with the posters who don’t know him well.

I sparred with him continually during the COVID wars, it was amusing to say the least. I think he realised that he couldn’t get away with too much without being pulled up by a few of us.

I used to bother, now I just scroll past as I know whatever wall of text he's posting is going to be utter trash.

If there's ever a reasonable, well sourced comment he makes, I hope he's upset that no one bothers reading it because he's spent two years writing the nonsense he has.

Thanks mate.

😂 You and your mates got toweled up so much that they had to rewrite the rules of Bigfooty to stop the anti vaxx talk.

Wasn't me that first pointed that you were pantzed, but you've exposed yourself again with repetitive claims that you've WON! You seem to regard quoting misinformed fake factcheckers as some sort of game that you've debunked everything and you are winning. Weird.

I've posted information from original sources and published research for discussion and it's never been about winning, but having comprehensive information to make informed decisions.

Pfizer bio distribution data tested luciferase vaccine substitute containing lipid nanoparticle (LNP). They mapped where their surrogate “vaccine” ended up in the body of immunised rats, measured by low quality photo assay, known to give minimal values.

I posted

"After 48 hours, an average of 12.3 µg lipid equivalent/g, as measured by luciferase low quality light pulse assay (LSC), was found in female rodents ovaries, exponentially increasing. This is 12.8% of 96.182µg circulating lipid equivalent/g at 48 hours.

18.8% adrenals, 4% bone marrow, 25% liver, 24% spleen, 1.3% blood and plasma."

The point was made this evidence showed a substantial amount of the LNP vaccine substitute was circulating in blood and in only 48 hours concentrated in places like the spleen, liver, ovaries, adrenal glands and bone marrow. It went to other places as well, such as testes, lungs, intestines, kidneys, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, uterus, etc.

Further tests in more animals closer to humans should have been ordered over a longer time, graduating to include small human studies (which were never done with the vaccine despite you swearing they had, it was a different Pfizer vaccine).

Also incorrectly claiming the jabs had no effect on women's menstrual cycles, where as the opposite is true.

Seem to remember you saying Moderna was superior to Pfizer when even, evidence showed Moderna had 2.5 times more myo-peridcarditis and other adverse events, now confirmed in Australia's vaccine safety reports.

But your biggie, with significant gaslighing providing your own straw man arguments, that you could then debunk and in your own mind win, was CRISPER!

You were a propped up and protected poser!!

1670592094483.png

1670592070304.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't me that first pointed that you were pantzed, but you've exposed yourself again with repetitive claims that you've WON! You seem to regard quoting misinformed fake factcheckers as some sort of game that you've debunked everything and you are winning. Weird.

I've posted information from original sources and published research for discussion and it's never been about winning, but having comprehensive information to make informed decisions.

Pfizer bio distribution data tested luciferase vaccine substitute containing lipid nanoparticle (LNP). They mapped where their surrogate “vaccine” ended up in the body of immunised rats, measured by low quality photo assay, known to give minimal values.

I posted

"After 48 hours, an average of 12.3 µg lipid equivalent/g, as measured by luciferase low quality light pulse assay (LSC), was found in female rodents ovaries, exponentially increasing. This is 12.8% of 96.182µg circulating lipid equivalent/g at 48 hours.

18.8% adrenals, 4% bone marrow, 25% liver, 24% spleen, 1.3% blood and plasma."

The point was made this evidence showed a substantial amount of the LNP vaccine substitute was circulating in blood and in only 48 hours concentrated in places like the spleen, liver, ovaries, adrenal glands and bone marrow. It went to other places as well, such as testes, lungs, intestines, kidneys, thyroid gland, pituitary gland, uterus, etc.

Further tests in more animals closer to humans should have been ordered over a longer time, graduating to include small human studies (which were never done with the vaccine despite you swearing they had, it was a different Pfizer vaccine).

Also incorrectly claiming the jabs had no effect on women's menstrual cycles, where as the opposite is true.

Seem to remember you saying Moderna was superior to Pfizer when even, evidence showed Moderna had 2.5 times more myo-peridcarditis and other adverse events, now confirmed in Australia's vaccine safety reports.

But your biggie, with significant gaslighing providing your own straw man arguments, that you could then debunk and in your own mind win, was CRISPER!

You were a propped up and protected poser!!

View attachment 1570466

View attachment 1570465
I see you still make the same mistake - ignoring the right hand table of the paper that showed concentration in the ovaries is 0.09%. So your 12% is BS.
Please provide links to the purported claims I made about superiority of Moderna over Pfizer.
And yes my Crisper argument still holds.
And I won’t mention your alarmism re an ADE avalanche amongst the Vaccinated which hasn’t happened.

As for winning - what was the pantsed comment meant to be about, if not winning.

😂 You and your mates got toweled up so much that they had to rewrite the rules of Bigfooty to stop the anti vaxx talk.
You guys never laid a glove on the facts offered which have been proven correct. And now the egg on your faces with the failed outcomes you guys predicted is very amusing.

The alternative world you lived in has come crumbling down - time to rebuild a new narrative sport because the World hasn’t ended.

Sadly the bunker you built was a waste of money.

Last edited:
I see you still make the same mistake - ignoring the right hand table of the paper that showed concentration in the ovaries is 0.09%. So your 12% is BS.
Please provide links to the purported claims I made about superiority of Moderna over Pfizer.
And yes my Crisper argument still holds.
And I won’t mention your alarmism re an ADE avalanche amongst the Vaccinated which hasn’t happened.

As for winning - what was the pantsed comment meant to be about, if not winning.
Oh you're winning again? Go back to your echo chamber.

You're totally missing the point that Pfizer did not do biological compliance testing on their actual vaccine candidate, but on a substitute, with liponano protein from their vaccine candidate. Then despite trying very hard not to find anything using sub standard light pulse assay, found disturbingly that it did not stay at the injection site, but was distributed widely in rats, including concentrating in significant proportions in vital organs and bone marrow.

These results normally would have triggered orders from regulatory authorities for further tests in animals and humans over longer times periods, including reproductive toxicity, but didn't.

Vaccine enhanced infection which ADE is part of, was the reason no coronavirus vaccines have ever been approved for humans with failures of all animal trials. It happens after getting an injection, then being given the virus. The manufacturers didn't complete animal trials for their current coronavirus vaccines.

Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralizing antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE),”

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated.

This is the exact opposite of what a vaccine is supposed to do, and a significant problem that has been pointed out from the very beginning of this push for a COVID-19 vaccine.

"Some researchers argue that although ADE has received the most attention to date, it is less likely than the other immune enhancement pathways to cause a dysregulated response to COVID-19, given what is known about the epidemiology of the virus and its behavior in the human body. ‘There is the potential for ADE, but the bigger problem is probably Th2 immunopathology,’ says Ralph Baric, an epidemiologist and expert in coronaviruses … at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill."

Of course this can't be happening in populations with high injection rates of coronavirus vaccines.

Oh wait.

You guys never laid a glove on the facts offered which have been proven correct. And now the egg on your faces with the failed outcomes you guys predicted is very amusing.

The alternative world you lived in has come crumbling down - time to rebuild a new narrative sport because the World hasn’t ended.

Oh you're winning again? Go back to your echo chamber.

You're totally missing the point that Pfizer did not do biological compliance testing on their actual vaccine candidate, but on a substitute, with liponano protein from their vaccine candidate. Then despite trying very hard not to find anything using sub standard light pulse assay, found disturbingly that it did not stay at the injection site, but was distributed widely in rats, including concentrating in significant proportions in vital organs and bone marrow.

These results normally would have triggered orders from regulatory authorities for further tests in animals and humans over longer times periods, including reproductive toxicity, but didn't.

Vaccine enhanced infection which ADE is part of, was the reason no coronavirus vaccines have ever been approved for humans with failures of all animal trials. It happens after getting an injection, then being given the virus. The manufacturers didn't complete animal trials for their current coronavirus vaccines.

Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralizing antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE),”

COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated.

This is the exact opposite of what a vaccine is supposed to do, and a significant problem that has been pointed out from the very beginning of this push for a COVID-19 vaccine.

"Some researchers argue that although ADE has received the most attention to date, it is less likely than the other immune enhancement pathways to cause a dysregulated response to COVID-19, given what is known about the epidemiology of the virus and its behavior in the human body. ‘There is the potential for ADE, but the bigger problem is probably Th2 immunopathology,’ says Ralph Baric, an epidemiologist and expert in coronaviruses … at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill."

Of course this can't be happening in populations with high injection rates of coronavirus vaccines.

Oh wait.
No amount of digression changes the facts - the 12% was a clear misrepresentation of the actual number of 0.09%, on the right hand table.
You clearly ignored this number to create alarm.

From the PNAS study in the second link.

“ADE is unlikely to occur in the current coronavirus, Graham argues, because it does not target or grow in macrophages. Rather, SARS-CoV-2 primarily infects the respiratory epithelial cells, which present different receptors.”

This makes a mockery of the earlier link claiming the risk of ADE was “non theoretical”. Which is just code for
“ we think that possibly there might be a vey small chance of ADE risk but we don’t really know”

Maybe these authors should have consulted a bit more widely.
It’s actually embarrassing that you use this as “evidence”.

So Again you post links thinking people will not bother to read them - only to be embarrassed by the quote above in the second link ( PNAS paper) that torpedo your ADE claims.

You tried to create alarm about ADE in the past which has proven completely unfounded, and your attempt at redemption above, has backfired and exposed you again, as untrustworthy.

I think I’ve exposed your methods again.
And will save you from further embarrassment by ending my contribution to this debate, having made my point.

Last edited:
No amount of digression changes the facts - the 12% was a clear misrepresentation of the actual number of 0.09%, on the right hand table.
You clearly ignored this number to create alarm.

From the PNAS study in the second link.

“ADE is unlikely to occur in the current coronavirus, Graham argues, because it does not target or grow in macrophages. Rather, SARS-CoV-2 primarily infects the respiratory epithelial cells, which present different receptors.”

This makes a mockery of the earlier link claiming the risk of ADE was “non theoretical”. Which is just code for
“ we think that possibility there might be a vey small chance of ADE risk but we don’t really know”

Maybe these authors should have consulted a bit more widely.
It’s actually embarrassing that you use this as “evidence”.

So Again you post links thinking people will not bother to read them - only to be embarrassed by quotes above in the second link ( PNAS paper) that torpedo your ADE claims.

You tried to create alarm about ADE in the past which was proven completely unfounded, and your attempt at redemption above, has backfired and exposed you again, as untrustworthy.

I think I’ve exposed your methods again.
And will save you from further embarrassment by ending my contribution to this debate, having made my point.
Oh Spinner, you'll never change. Saving me from further embarrassment??

No it's not digression and if you don't think regulators should have be alarmed about any of the bio distribution compliance testing, you are in denial?

The second link makes a mockery of nothing and only highlights your desperate attempt for gotchas, that you make up quotes and misrepresent published articles and what I've said previously, which was;

FDA clarified ADE is a risk which still remains unknown.

In Dengue virus vaccine, the risk is clearly during the waning phase.

"Vaccine enhanced infection" is a better term to describe what is being observed with waning protection, with ADE a subset of this.

Vaccine induced antibody responses may be enabling viral infections through alterative receptor pathways that may not happen otherwise. Enhanced viral loads give an indication when vaccine enhanced infection may be occurring.

The second paper reports in some cases the enhancement processes might overlap, "part of so-called immune enhancement, may manifest in different ways such as antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), a process in which a virus leverages antibodies to aid infection; or cell-based enhancement, a category that includes allergic inflammation caused by Th2 immunopathology."

And ironically quotes Ralf Baric, one author of the original 2015 paper on gain of function research on potential of human emergence of coronavirus, saying “There is the potential for ADE, but the bigger problem is probably Th2 immunopathology,”.

Anyone without an agenda like you, reading the links will be left in no doubt that "immune enhancement", "vaccine enhanced infection" or ADE is not new and been a serious concern among vaccinologists from the very beginning of the mass COVID vaccine rollouts.

It's been observed in vaccines for other illnesses such as the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Dengvaxia and virtually all coronavirus vaccines developed in history and responsible for vaccines not to proceed to human trials or be withdrawn.

As far as the possibility of coronavirus vaccines making a subsequent infection more serious, identified as a risk but never researched by the manufacturers, we've all been warned. However, you making your point as the expert poser declare this is "completely unfounded", so all you have worry about is everything else on this thread.

I'm not interested in your personal preferences for Moderna or any of your other skewed and gas lighting interpretations and only wish you well.

"The vaccine industry experienced antibody-dependent enhancement of virus infection (ADE) and vaccine-associated enhanced disease (VAED) with three other different coronaviruses and their spike protein vaccine prototypes in the last 30 years, giving my study results a predictable context."

"This document reviews critical pharmacotoxicology and clinical safety package deficiencies evident in overseas regulatory reviews. This helps explain why Pfizer then struggled to cope with the sheer volume of Comirnaty adverse event reports in the first 90 days post-launch. This was uncharacteristic of a safe vaccine."

"Numerous vaccine-associated enhanced disease mechanisms are evident by which vaccine spike proteins can cause disease or exacerbate comorbidities common to severe COVID-19 outcomes. These mechanisms place upregulated furin and angiotensin-converting enzyme-2 receptors (ACE2) and prevalent comorbidities in tissues and organs common to all three center-stage."

"You are requested to investigate: ...(3) the role of COVID-19 vaccination in exacerbating comorbidities most frequently associated with serious-severe COVID-19 outcomes, ..."

"Would government please prioritize clinical research into COVID-19 antibody-dependent enhancement of virus infection, vaccine-associated enhanced disease, and antigenic imprinting in the New Zealand population? Thank you."

Yours sincerely

Dr. Carlton Brown BVSc (1986, Massey University), MBA (1997, London Business School).
Former CEO and co-innovator at Immune Targeting Systems Ltd (UK), “Vaccines for Mutating Viruses.”

SADS is on the rise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back