Unlucky Colts/Senior players who didnt make Mariners?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dockers68

Draftee
Apr 11, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
i have thought of a few...
Lauderdale: Dan lewis, Ben Mattheson
North hobart: Geoff Unsworth maybe nat martin can play abit? massive tank
clarence: Aaron parker, Jack Gleeson
Burnie: Im happy with who is playing from our club, Robbie fox, Zac Hislop, Casey Radford, Brodie Mihocheck
Hobart: Goninion?
Devonport: kendall and byard are the only two i would think deserve it.

Dont know too much about launy clubs any suggestions?

Mathewson quit the Mariners. These guys should be playing seniors (or at least close to it) if they are unlucky not to be in the best 18s side in the state? surely

Cunliffe from NH was unlucky not to be in last years.

Pretty sure Kendall is playing Mariners?
Kendall was emergency today, got a late call up. Byard is also playing there.

They have a very good squad this year, evidenced by the fact they won their first game today easily and without four or five who'd be in their best 22 players.

Some of the Lauderdale boys missed today, and have been playing seniors, but they are mostly 17 year olds who will get their chance in 2012 anyway.

Kendall was emergency today, got a late call up. Byard is also playing there.

They have a very good squad this year, evidenced by the fact they won their first game today easily and without four or five who'd be in their best 22 players.

Some of the Lauderdale boys missed today, and have been playing seniors, but they are mostly 17 year olds who will get their chance in 2012 anyway.

Yeah they're a very very impressive team unit this year. Missing webster, hislop and brown and defeating an undefeated tac cup side by 11 goals is not bad. Was very impressed with obviously Julian debosz, unreal talent but also dylan riley who I hadn't really seen much of. Very good down back, good set of hands.

Definetely in the best 22 in the state yeah, but got kicked out of the mariners program for drink-driving the night before a club practice match so i hear.
Has been training with the mariners again are what my sources tell me. they may not be great being from the coast but apparently is back in the program?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back