Unofficial Match Committee

Remove this Banner Ad

WAHT THE!

Great, I go to work for a day and miss this! Damn!

Anywhere I can either download it (best, cos I want to hear KG!) or, alternatively, get a transcript?

Please! This sounds fantastic!

Overall I was quite happy with the way things went today on 5AA. I managed to stop KG from talking over the top of me (I think:) ) and certainly was given a more than fair share of time in which to speak.

I'm planning to do a follow up email to Cornesy to get him to visit our Board, so that he can get a first hand awareness of how passionate supporters feel about various issues and the Adelaide Footy club.

I won't bother with KG though - he's so far back in the dim dark ages, that he'd think the "inter-net" was something you'd use for fishing!! :p

Originally posted by macca23
Overall I was quite happy with the way things went today on 5AA. I managed to stop KG from talking over the top of me (I think:) ) and certainly was given a more than fair share of time in which to speak.

I'm planning to do a follow up email to Cornesy to get him to visit our Board, so that he can get a first hand awareness of how passionate supporters feel about various issues and the Adelaide Footy club.

I won't bother with KG though - he's so far back in the dim dark ages, that he'd think the "inter-net" was something you'd use for fishing!! :p
I think you did very well. They gave you a fair amount of time and you made your point and they listened and then discussed.

Cornesy's silence was deafning but he did side with you on an issue and asked KG a question in the process.

I think KG got the whole concept wrong. His understanding is that we are calling to get rid of Craig NOW which (IMO anyway) is not the case. I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 people here to think that way but majority of us want AFC to appoint the best candidate with best credentials.

Very well spoken macca23. However, you went a bit easy on Craig's SANFL record. You called it good but not outstanding. I seem to recall you calling it sh|t at one stage:p

Originally posted by Stiffy_18

Very well spoken macca23. However, you went a bit easy on Craig's SANFL record. You called it good but not outstanding. I seem to recall you calling it sh|t at one stage:p

Right - as if I could say sh*t on air!! :D That was the sanitized version you heard today!! :p

I think you did a fantastic job of summing up the thoughts of all the posters on this board.

KUDOS

I dont know if you heard but some moron emailed and said there is only 60 people that voted and it doesnt really mean anything. All election polls and television ratings are all conducted using small groups, you find that satistically if you poll 50 people a yes or no question that it wont be dramactially different to if you polled 500 people.

Originally posted by relapse
I think you did a fantastic job of summing up the thoughts of all the posters on this board.

KUDOS

I dont know if you heard but some moron emailed and said there is only 60 people that voted and it doesnt really mean anything. All election polls and television ratings are all conducted using small groups, you find that satistically if you poll 50 people a yes or no question that it wont be dramactially different to if you polled 500 people.

I missed his spot too (still doing end of year stuff)
BUT I doubt if he spoke for ALL of us????
And that poll would most certianly be skewed as any of us who actualy support the clubs decision on this are regularly shouted down by a few vocal posters, and as a consequence most of the Craig supporters dont bother reading or posting on this specific board that much!

Anyone know what time and day is the best of the sports show? (do they even still do it?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by jc67

And that poll would most certianly be skewed as any of us who actualy support the clubs decision on this are regularly shouted down by a few vocal posters, and as a consequence most of the Craig supporters dont bother reading or posting on this specific board that much!

Aw shucks - get both of them to come back!! ;)

And that poll would most certianly be skewed as any of us who actualy support the clubs decision on this are regularly shouted down by a few vocal posters,

A few???

More like the majority of the Crows fans on this board.

Well done "Bill" that was a polished performance & you put your views across perfectly, poor old KG put up the white flag way to early.

Even my better half was shouting out "GO BILL" :)

Originally posted by Jerome
A few???

More like the majority of the Crows fans on this board.

Don't worry about jc67 - he believes we should all silently and merrily follow the current AFC regime into the pits of hell.

I'm a bit slow here, but I too listened to macca23, and just like the rest of us, I was very impressed. It was pretty clear who was the intelligent head of a major company and who was a struggling, stuttering, old radio presenter.

Though yeah, like Stiffy said, you did go soft on Craigy's SANFL record, much too diplomatic ;)

Originally posted by dyertribe
Don't worry about jc67 - he believes we should all silently and merrily follow the current AFC regime into the pits of hell.
WTF:confused: :confused: :confused:
I was pretty damned vocal about getting rid of Ayres.
I have also been vocal in support of Craig! (nothing silent here DT)

Also unlike some i will always follow the AFC even if it is into the pits of hell.

Also unlike some i will always follow the AFC even if it is into the pits of hell.

Well if Neil Craig is hired you'll get your chance - the Hell Express departed from West Lakes almost a year ago, has been steadily gathering momentum for the past 6 months, and we're now approaching our final destination.

Originally posted by dyertribe
Well if Neil Craig is hired you'll get your chance - the Hell Express departed from West Lakes almost a year ago, has been steadily gathering momentum for the past 6 months, and we're now approaching our final destination.
Oh, yeah I forgot its all Gary's fault:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Oh, yeah I forgot its all Gary's fault:rolleyes:
well it IS
Why do we go over this so regularly? You know his ego was always the problem and you have agreed with that point in the past also:confused: :confused:
Jeez I drop off for a while to do my tax and you have totally switched your views:confused: :confused: peer presure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back