Hey guys I have leagues that are full so I'm starting up some old leagues that died natural deaths years ago. Looking for new punters who enjoy a bit of banter on the wall. Codes are B.O.T.F.L (Bunch of Tossers F/L.) 318316 and Leagueofgentlemen 374363. cheers and open to all broadminded players.
I run an annual draft league which I will be opening up a few spots to board members here if you're interested.
It runs on the following rules:
25th of March 2019 (After Rd 1)
7:30 PM - 90 seconds per pick, Banzai
10 - 14 teams , 22 players (5-7-1-5/4)
No Captains, no Auto-emergency.
Rolling Lockout on
Trade Waivers on (Not displayed)
Waiver period: 1 day
Reverse Ladder priority
Multi-trades on - commissioner approved (auto-approved, only deny tanking/stacking of teams)
INVITES FOR THE LEAGUE GO OUT AT 7:00 pm ON 25TH OF MARCH TO ENSURE EVERYONE IS ACTIVE AND PRESENT.
YOU MUST BE ACTIVE ALL SEASON.
If you're not particularly experienced with Draft Supercoach, I'll drop a few pointers in here:
- Inter-team trading is uncommon, and when it does occur usually someone is desperate and ends up paying overs.
- The season is won and lost using waivers and trading in from the unclaimed players pool. With large team numbers and squads of 22 there is a lot of movement in your bottom 6-8 players.
- 90% of your team will consist of players you would never consider in SC.
- Don't neglect your FWDS/RUCKS/DEFS during the draft. Mid-priced/scoring midfielders are plentiful, the other areas aren't so rich.
- You need to set aside a full evening (about 3 hours) for the Draft. Consider having a backup in case your internet goes down, like using the supercoach app on your phone or just using your phone browser. If you miss your draft selection You'll end up with Mitchell, Docherty and other players out for the season once they are overlooked.
I'm looking for interest from players that have played out full seasons of supercoach for at least the past 2-3 years. This doesn't mean you have to have ranked high, but none-the-less include your team name and scores from at least the last two years. If you don't rank well you might consider sending a screenshot of your team history to show that you used most/all of your trades for the season, and was therefore active.
I know I'm pretty new to this board (signed up the other day), but I've been a long time observer. I've done Supercoach every year since 2007, and rank in the top 2.5% every year. Best finish is 14th in 2017, as well as 3 other top-1000 finishes in previous years.