Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I have a league that has a few spots left to fill.
The league is called SC Die Hards and will be very competitive, as I have only invited players that avg over 2100+ each year.

If you want a league with some good banter and good players PM me and I will send you the code.

P.S - please no beginners or part timers.
Still a few spots available

GOAUS! ahem...still awaiting my div 15 invite.

Hello, is the mic working??

I'll be releasing the next 5 divisions later on today. I'll wait for those leagues to be filled (or mostly filled) before releasing more leagues.

I'll be releasing the next 5 divisions later on today. I'll wait for those leagues to be filled (or mostly filled) before releasing more leagues.
So you're saying I'm really in div15?? :cry::cry::cry:

I should be able to fill a few spots from outside of bigfooty too so let's make this official. I reckon $50 again but prizemoney a little different to yours to reward overall score as well as finals, and exclude minor premiership prizes. I figure you either go for the league win and the element of luck that goes with that during finals, or go for the overall. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the home and away are a bit in no mans land i reckon.

So prizemoney:

$300 GF winner
$125 GF runner up
$300 overall
$125 second overall
$50 highest weekly score to keep interest alive

Open to all - PM me your interest and I'll provide bank details and league code.

6 spots left for anyone interested in a $50 cash league

Hey guys looking for a experienced league to join.

Generally been in soft leagues before and think it's time to step it up. If you have one throw us an inbox .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone,
I have a league that has a few spots left to fill.
The league is called SC Die Hards and will be very competitive, as I have only invited players that avg over 2100+ each year.

If you want a league with some good banter and good players PM me and I will send you the code.

P.S - please no beginners or part timers.
Still a couple spots to fill

Calling all ex-pats, leather sniffers, and elite crumbers
You are invited to join our humble UK-based AFL Fantasy Leagues
and world class banter. o_O

NAB 56NXNNS2
SC 953499
Real 493385

0_arancia_meccanica-215x140.jpg

BIGFOOTY Beta - Usually top 10k

BIGFOOTY Epsilon - Usually 10-20k or further.

Members of Bigfooty Epsilon please transfer to Beta, we won't get enough in Epsilon by the looks of it. If all members of Epsilon can transfer ASAP we will have 7 spots available in BIGFOOTY Beta. Get in guys; 974093

Good day to all you fellow supercoaches.

I have been running a cash league for 3 years now, and due to some late outs, a few spots have opened.

Rules:
-$50 entry
-Winner (finals): $400
-Runner up (finals): $250
-Highest overall: $100
-Highest total score: $100
-Winner (minor finals aka 9th): $50

Please message me if interested. Also - those who have spare spots in there own cash league, happy to join and cancel out each others entry fee!

Thanks,
Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back