Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello everyone,
we have a league in its second year. Someone has pulled out. If you would a spot in an elite competition, the entry is $100. Players are from all states and clubs.
There is a perpetual trophy.
1st $1000, $500 2nd, $200 Season Highest Weekly Score, $100 9th (winner of plebs finals).

Please PM for league code.

Hello everyone,
we have a league in its second year. Someone has pulled out. If you would a spot in an elite competition, the entry is $100. Players are from all states and clubs.
1st $1000, $500 2nd, $200 Season Highest Weekly Score, $100 9th (winner of plebs finals).

Pm me I'm interested

Hello everyone,

Is there still a spot in this league? I'm keen.

Hi Guys im still looking for more people to join my $50 cash group.

Top 4 positions will be paid and it will be based on total Supercoach ranking rather than match ups.

Had plenty of interest so far but still looking for more so if you are interested PM me or email me on eternityenterprises@live.com.au

Only 8 days left so lock yourself in now!

Thanks

Hey im still looking for a few more for my Cash group

Entry is $50 and the payout structure will be as follows
1st 45% of pool
2nd 30% of pool
3rd 20% of pool
4th 5% of pool

Unlike the league format this will be as a group so there will be no head to head matched but just the top total score at the end of the year as it will eliminate getting unlucky and is also open to unlimited entrants.

If you have any questions and or you are interested in joining shoot me an email at eternityenterprises@live.com.au or just PM on here

Cheers
Barry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All

Have set up a $50 cash league with the prize details ;

$400 Grand Final winner
$100 Runner Up
$400 Most overall points for the season

PM me if you interested and happy to pass on contact details via there.

Hi all

If anyone's looking for a competitive league for this season, the code is: 946871

There's 5 spots left atm

Last edited:
If anyone is looking to join a cash league

Hi mate. Running a cash league for $50, winner take all, winner is the team with the most total points over the season not the team that wins the league. We have about 9 confirmed starters, hoping to fill the league or near to it. Money to be paid prior to season start. Let me know if you are interested

I have already inboxed a few but please let me know if interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Back