Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, I'm starting up a $75 cash league this season. I have been a member of BigFooty since 2008 and although I'm not a regular poster, l have been a regular member of the NFL board's Armchair Endzone NFL Tipping competition for the last 9 years. Anyway, pending numbers the league prize structure will be as follows.

Grand Final Winner $600
Grand Final Runner Up $300
Finals 3rd Placegetter $150

Highest overall points scorer $300

League code will be given once payment is received. League must be filled by Tuesday 21st March or all monies paid will be refunded.
Finals 3rd placegetter determined by grand final week playoff between the two losing preliminary finals teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, I'm starting up a $75 cash league this season. I have been a member of BigFooty since 2008 and although I'm not a regular poster, l have been a regular member of the NFL board's Armchair Endzone NFL Tipping competition for the last 9 years. Anyway, pending numbers the league prize structure will be as follows.

Grand Final Winner $600

League code will be given once payment is received. League must be filled by Tuesday 21st March or all monies paid will be refunded.
Finals 3rd placegetter determined by grand final week playoff between the two losing preliminary finals teams.
I'm interested

Hi guys there is 1 possibly 2 spots left, in 30 cash league invest a little win alot grand final winner and runner up take home the cash.

Thanks

Hey guys I have room in my 2 leagueofpain S/Coach leagues 870134 and 905964 I generally keep the core group but have a few that filter in and out they are good honest top 10% leagues with a bit of banter on the walls. My Dreamteam leagues are now open also leagueofpain RJ5S4557 and botfl ( bunchoftossersfl) RW52V6NH also generally top 10%. cheers Bergy

Hi guys i run a cash league $30 we have filled the first one and have interest for a second one if we get enough we can make a second league please pm if interested thanks, i can send prize structure and league rules etc :)
Hey mate pm me your email and i will send you league email with prize structure and rules thanks

Count me in
If there are still spots

Grand Final Winner $600

2 signed up and paid, another 4 interested, 2 weeks to go. Plenty of spots left.

Hey guys I have room in my 2 leagueofpain S/Coach leagues 870134 and 905964 I generally keep the core group but have a few that filter in and out they are good honest top 10% leagues with a bit of banter on the walls. My Dreamteam leagues are now open also leagueofpain RJ5S4557 and botfl ( bunchoftossersfl) RW52V6NH also generally top 10%. cheers Bergy

G'day bergy, grabbed a spot in 905964, team name M. Gayfer Allstars, can't get much more honest than that. Cheers :thumbsu:

Grand Final Winner $600

I'm interested mate. Can you send me your details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back