Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having little luck trying to fill my all female 10 spot private league, but l'll persist!

Edit: league number deleted as l have two that have joined that dont appear to be female? Coaches for teams Stallion & Power, could you please confirm?

Other Ladies that are interested, please pm me for league code if you want to join.

Last edited:

I'd like to start a newbie draft league, if anyone's interested. Restricted to first year players, if possible? Or people who suck at fantasy AFL.

I'm thinking maybe make it a keeper league right off the bat. Could be interesting.

I have a league that has been in the top 1000 for a few years however 2017 is the year where the bottom 5 players have been dumped and I seek 5 new passionate, committed and aggressive players who've been ranked in the top 2000 in 2016. If you can cut & paste your 2016 page history and email to haydn@thisgeneration.com.au that would be great. Many thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a league that has been in the top 1000 for a few years however 2017 is the year where the bottom 5 players have been dumped and I seek 5 new passionate, committed and aggressive players who've been ranked in the top 2000 in 2016. If you can cut & paste your 2016 page history and email to haydn@thisgeneration.com.au that would be great. Many thanks

Any spots left?

Finished 155th in 2016

Great job Sir Skid, Jiska et al for getting the BF community SC leagues going.

However I'm an unhappy chappy. Having finished top 1000 in 2015, a few bad choices and some bad luck saw my 2016 ranking plummet to 4800.

I'm setting up a private league, the BigFooty Burners. To join, I ask that you have finished in or close to the top 1k of SuperCoach at least once in the past few seasons but you finished outside the top 1k in 2016 (preferably well outside). These qualification rules aren't hard and fast - happy to be a bit flexible especially if we struggle for numbers. The idea is to find serious coaches who had a down year last year and give them a competitive league to play in.

Not a cash league - just for bragging rights and see if we can average up with some of the top BF leagues.

Please respond if you're interested (via PM or respond to this post) and I'll try and work out the BigFooty technology to PM you the league code.

However I'm an unhappy chappy. Having finished top 1000 in 2015, a few bad choices and some bad luck saw my 2016 ranking plummet to 4800.

I'm setting up a private league, the BigFooty Burners. To join, I ask that you have finished in or close to the top 1k of SuperCoach at least once in the past few seasons but you finished outside the top 1k in 2016 (preferably well outside). These qualification rules aren't hard and fast - happy to be a bit flexible especially if we struggle for numbers. The idea is to find serious coaches who had a down year last year and give them a competitive league to play in.

Not a cash league - just for bragging rights and see if we can average up with some of the top BF leagues.

Please respond if you're interested (via PM or respond to this post) and I'll try and work out the BigFooty technology to PM you the league code.

I'm interested but I've never finished in the top 1000. I came close 3 or 4 seasons ago though. I ended up 7900th last season so I'm not sure if I quite fit the bill? I reckon I've got a killer team this pre-season though ;)

I'm interested, been top 1000 last two years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back