Leagues UNOFFICIAL Member organised SC leagues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All ladies league She'llBeRight is going round again. 4 spots left.

Fellas, if you have a lady in your life that SC'es feel free to let em know. PM for league code. Cheers!

I'm thinking about doing a draft league. Let me know if you're interested! Hoping to find coaches that can commit for the whole season.
Have had some interest but there are still 5 spots to be filled. I'm hoping to fill the league within the next week so please let me know if you're interested. Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're looking for people to fill spots in your leagues, or to recruit, this is the place.

We all know one... we all have 1 in our lives. Join now... The Vincent Haterz... #215580. We need experienced players that shooting high. Vincents need not apply. The league has just opened!!

If you're looking for people to fill spots in your leagues, or to recruit, this is the place.
The first league we released is full !!! Due to overwhelming demand of vincent haters everywhere we have opened a second league. We all have one in our lives... join The Vincent Haters. League code ... 789637. Experience preferred. Vincent's need not apply.

Our first league filled up... due to overwhelming demand we have opened up a second league for Vincent Haters everywhere. FEAR NOT... you can now join the revolution. League code 789637. Experience preferred . Vincents need not apply.

Bump. 4 spots are left in my draft league. Draft date is likely the 15th but i'm flexible if that date doesnt work for the majority of participants. If this appeals to you please let me know ASAP
I'm in if you still have spots available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back