Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermensch

Draftee
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi

We're running our Monday's Experts promotion and relegation leagues again this year. Division 1 and 2 ranked very high in 2017. We've been hosting this comp since 2010. Division 3 has a couple of spots left but there is plenty of room in Division 4. No money involved... just the honour of promotion and the indignity of relegation at stake.
If you're interested, PM me or drop us a line at supercoach2015@gmail.com.

Ubers

mfcmac

Debutant
May 16, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi all, If anyone wants to join a competitive league that's been going for 5 years the league code is 224975

There's 5 spots left

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I have a lower-middle class league.
Im deciding on r2 spot out of: lycett, darcy cameron or tim english; gives you an idea of how much of a dud i am. Even though im obsessed with supercoach.

Oh and im already saving up for dangerfield

Joined....

Ubermensch

Draftee
Mar 8, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
There are still a few spots left in Division 4 of our Monday's Experts promotion and relegation leagues again this year. Have a cracker this year and get promoted to Division 3 in 2019...
If you're interested, PM me or drop us a line at supercoach2015@gmail.com.

Ubers

May 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Just created a public league, I was around 13000 last year, my worst year, the league number is 387046 and it would be nice to have a few bigfooty zealots on board. Join up to Armpit Symphony if you would like an extra league. If this pest kitten keeps biting me while I am typing he could end up first prize to the league premier (or the wooden spooner).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back