Unofficial Preview Unofficial Previews 2016 - You decide - VOTING CLOSES FRIDAY 6:30PM

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Okay I'm going to have a proper go this time, only I am including Round 3 because if Dogs can win from 7th then I personally think D33my can probably take this from "not actually nominated".

5 - Round 3 v North
4 - Round 16 v Freo
3 - Round 1 v GWS
2 - Round 19 v Gold Coast
1 - Round 8 v Dogs

Benwah unlucky here, but I realised that out of the official nominees he is the only one who managed to cost us the match.

I would also like the mods to note that I award 3 honorary Norm Smith votes to Mr Jason Johannisen... in fond recollection of Topkent
Easy update for me. Good to see the people's poet D33my afforded a well deserved nomination. So my vote now reads

6 - Round 3 v North
5 - Round 16 v Freo
4 - Round 1 v GWS
3 - Round 19 v Gold Coast
2 - Round 8 v Dogs

So do we have a winner?
I'm keeping voting open until draft day - draft day is when the board MVP is announced.

The UP announcement will arrive shortly afterwards.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Given I'm not capable of judging the merit of anything football related (I mean, I did decide to follow the Dees after all...), I'm not going to vote, but I will say kudos to everyone for their efforts, there were some stunning literary works posted. Much appreciated!

Reminder - Voting closes this week at 6:30pm Friday. Get in before then if you want to be counted!

Back