kosifantutti

Premium Gold
Apr 7, 2004
North of Seaford
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham
That link didn’t work for me but I went to Facebook and searched unpluggered. Opened in Whooshkaa and it worked.

Great title. Memorable and searchable.

Good voices for radio. Good heads for radio?

Enjoyed it. You all sound knowledgeable and maybe just a touch of inside information.

I hope it turns up in my iTunes soon.

n1ck

Debutant
Oct 23, 2007
Bentleigh East
AFL Club
St Kilda
That link didn’t work for me but I went to Facebook and searched unpluggered. Opened in Whooshkaa and it worked.

Great title. Memorable and searchable.

Good voices for radio. Good heads for radio?

Enjoyed it. You all sound knowledgeable and maybe just a touch of inside information.

I hope it turns up in my iTunes soon.
Link for anyone else who's looking:

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jughead77

Premium Platinum
Sep 25, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Enjoyed the first episode fellas. Good to hear Darren with his full St Kilda hat on. Also enjoyed the match summaries, some perspectives there that I hadn't considered before.(looking backwards, hand balling etc)

And lastly the 30+ min length is just perfect for the drive home. Looking forward to next week. 👍

n1ck

Debutant
Oct 23, 2007
Bentleigh East
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is live now for all Saints fans!

You can get it Apple & Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Podcast Addict and a whole lot of smaller platforms for podcast subscribe.

Otherwise, you can click the link below to stream it direct.
Remember to follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

n1ck

Debutant
Oct 23, 2007
Bentleigh East
AFL Club
St Kilda
EPISODE 4: Jack's Back! Featuring Adam Schneider

Listen as your friendly, neighbourhood Schneiderman opens the lid on some of the s**tty moments after the 2010 drawn AFL Grand Final, the special team chemistry in 2009 that delivered, statistically, one of the greatest single-season performances of all time, which ultimately, as we all know, failed to pinch that elusive second premiership.

🔊 LISTEN 👇 or SUBSCRIBE on all your favourite podcast platforms.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/409454

Top Bottom