Opinion Unpopular Collingwood opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Go very unpopular and I think Bucks has coached OK the last few weeks. With Elliot out and Wells and Varcoe what really could be done? Maybe move Reid forward but when he did that they loaded up with Trengove, Ryder and Dickson up forward.

Kudos to Bucks for reinventing the game plan without a key forward but wasn't sustainable today.
GWS through to Melbourne, I thought he made some really good adjustments but he was completely out coached by Hinkley today. Maynard was the matchup for Gray. Reid should've been forward from the start. Selecting Langdon was a disaster.

Because he's an intercept tall defender, which we're stocked with in Howe and Reid, and also are expecting more from Shaz and Langdon. I like Lever but I hope he re-signs so we can hit him up in a couple of years instead of now because he won't make us better yet.

We shouldn't target Lever
Because he's an intercept tall defender, which we're stocked with in Howe and Reid, and also are expecting more from Shaz and Langdon. I like Lever but I hope he re-signs so we can hit him up in a couple of years instead of now because he won't make us better yet.
I agree lads, and the same goes with May. Both are terrific players but we need goalkickers. Nobody on our list has ever kicked 40 goals in a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be an unpopular opinion TD.
Cox with experience could influence games like a Gawn or Sandilands

Could but long way away from that and I could say Grundy is not far off being that good now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back