Unpopular Musical Opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I've ever met anyone that counted Bjork as their favourite artist, but not many deny how good her music is.
Chalk me up as a denier then. I'm not into it.

I don't think I've ever met anyone that counted Bjork as their favourite artist, but not many deny how good her music is.

I like the Sugarcubes and didn't mind the "Debut" album but nothing after that has shaken my tree.

Depends on the band/style of music I think. Some groups I don't think their music really translates very well to a live setting or they just can't win a crowd over. Others the live show is 1000x better than the album.

REM were never a good live band.

Depends who you see live I guess, I've seen a lot of crap, but a lot of good stuff as well.

Never forget - Nothing has come close to me then the Hype Williams/Dean Blunt shows.

Saw Hype Williams at Unsound in Adelaide a few years ago, blew my mind.

On a related note; Unsound is a truly world class festival.

Saw Hype Williams at Unsound in Adelaide a few years ago, blew my mind.

On a related note; Unsound is a truly world class festival.

I toured them for Unsound that year ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one, are you still in the touring business?

Nah man! Had to get serious with my studies and work. I had a good run though.

Toured: James Ferraro, Heatsick, Laurel Halo, Objekt, oOoOO, Laura Clock, Octo Octa, Bobby Browser, Magic Touch, Dean Blunt, Hype Williams, Sleep Over, d'Eon, Puro Instinct, Keith Fullerton Whitman, High Wolf, Maria Minerva.

Nah man! Had to get serious with my studies and work. I had a good run though.

Toured: James Ferraro, Heatsick, Laurel Halo, Objekt, oOoOO, Laura Clock, Octo Octa, Bobby Browser, Magic Touch, Dean Blunt, Hype Williams, Sleep Over, d'Eon, Puro Instinct, Keith Fullerton Whitman, High Wolf, Maria Minerva.

Nice selection. We would get on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back