Unpopular Opinions (Association Football version)

Remove this Banner Ad

SM told me about the Pool v Spurs endless shitfights.....not sure being away was the worst thing hahaha

How are you travelling mate?
Yeah pretty well, plodding on.
Dare I say you should read the matchday 36 thread when you get a few hours... oh boy. But yeah them minnow shitfights have done the loop unfortunately. Hopefully you're back more regularly

Yeah pretty well, plodding on.
Dare I say you should read the matchday 36 thread when you get a few hours... oh boy. But yeah them minnow shitfights have done the loop unfortunately. Hopefully you're back more regularly
should be on more regularly now.....but I'm not getting in the middle of minnow (we were better than you 30 years ago) fights.

... At least that explains how he can "Beastmode" :D
maybe this is what jod has been on about all along.....:D

bottle.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clean players don't skip drug tests.
He did not skip though, He just forgot and turned back to do the test but they denied him and the FA overbanned him because they were hateful of United.

Not to mention that Hawthrion have avoided some drugs tests and also #injunction

Matchday 36 thread was outstanding. Beautiful stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back