Bumped Unpopular Opinions: Collingwood (new posts start at #691)

Unpopular opinion #136: Is "Side-by-Side" being overused?

• Yes

Votes: 66 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 39.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Another split round thread, but thats OK.

I never liked Brodie Holland and hate that he played for us. There, I've said it.

Oh - and now I'm really in trouble - congrats to Caro for winning Australian Journalist of the Year yesterday for her outstanding work in 2013 on the Essendon drugs saga.

This year feels like 1999 all over again.

Bucks was given a premiership team and did nothing with it.

Bucks = Tony Shaw

The Collingwood team is like a merry go round, young kids getting on, young kids getting off. Every time I turn around there's another new player.

I'm afraid st kilda will beat us this year.

I never liked Brodie Holland and hate that he played for us. There, I've said it.

Oh - and now I'm really in trouble - congrats to Caro for winning Australian Journalist of the Year yesterday for her outstanding work in 2013 on the Essendon drugs saga.
Sorry VP, only half a "like", Brodie is a great guy, met him several times and he loves the pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Fraser should have played in 2010 not Leigh Brown

Very good call. Collingwood players should never do modelling. He looked like Pat Cash too.... which is another problem

I would move Gary Pert on at years end.

IMO he has taken too much of a back seat since the handover to Buckley and hasn't done enough publicly to smooth over potential frayed relations. It's compounded by the fact that whenever we hear public comment on a Collingwood related matter it always comes from our president. It isn't good business for mine!

Due to the massive support we lend as supporters the club practically runs itself and we are now seeing ever diminishing benefits from the money we invest in the club. A change of direction at management level would do us some good.

Josh Fraser should have played in 2010 not Leigh Brown
They would have let him if he wanted it, he wanted to be the number one ruck not the second ruck. I felt so bad for him on grand final day always one of my favorites growing up and I thought he gave so much in 02 as well

Josh Thomas > Taylor Adams

Good thread Pricey btw

That is a very interesting one there and at the moment you may be right but in the Long Run I see Adams being the better player

Back