Unpopular opinions on motorsport

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah gotta say I cant fault the coverage of F1 or V8s so far. Yeah it sucks that we have to get it to watch sports we love but its been good IMO.

Now back to the "F1 noise" issue, was watching the GP2 the other day, both racing and engine note were better than F1

I'm confused. Are you watching me?
aXgy58A.gif

:D

HD, ad free and lets me remotely record/instant pause and rewind in case I'm not super satisfied by FOMs efforts. What's not to like?
AFL wise, the professionalism and quality of the 'commentators' would be a good starting point but i will say no more as its very off topic.

AFL wise, the professionalism and quality of the 'commentators' would beonf a good starting point but i will say no more as its very off topic.
Yeah I'm thoroughly confused. If your point is AFL commentators are pathetic then yes I couldn't agree any more. How I would love to watch a game covered properly. But that has nothing to do with the SkyF1 coverage:confused:

We're talking about the coverage of Motorsport.
Yeah I'm thoroughly confused. If your point is AFL commentators are pathetic then yes I couldn't agree any more. How I would love to watch a game covered properly. But that has nothing to do with the SkyF1 coverage:confused:
Was just in the broad reference of Foxtel's faults. Not that I can get it anyway but even if I could the price point is too high.

Probably wonderful that some people do now get better F1 coverage but It manifestly worse for the rest now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back