Social Science Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in: Many women make awful choice of sexual partners and are happy to fight well below their division.

Heck, every sitcom ever has worked on the 'average bloke with good looking bird' thing, including animations.

Sent from mTalk
Its quite common knowledge that women care less about looks than men do.

Its quite common knowledge that women care less about looks than men do.

Which is ironic given how much men care about how they look in order to attract women...

Actually are you sure? Perhaps in terms in relationships they aren't but in short term sexual conquests they definitely are as looks orientated.

Have photogenic looks become more important because the nature of dating has allegedly changed?

*swipes left*

Have photogenic looks become more important because the nature of dating has allegedly changed?

*swipes left*

One of the best looking girls I know locally is shockingly un-photogenic. Makes it hard to have an instawank I imagine. Would have to do it the old fashioned way, with imagination.

Sent from mTalk

One of the best looking girls I know locally is shockingly un-photogenic. Makes it hard to have an instawank I imagine. Would have to do it the old fashioned way, with imagination.

Sent from mTalk

Some gals are better without makeup that with, as well. Google Morgan from Survivor. She is so much better natural its not funny.

Same goes with Anna K imho

Some gals are better without makeup that with, as well. Google Morgan from Survivor. She is so much better natural its not funny.

Same goes with Anna K imho

Plus she follows fashions thay aren't exactly flattering either.

Them big Indian looking loose parachute pant things combined with tops that show an inch of skin between the above the belly button where the pants go to and where the top ends. Pant suit looking things as well.

She's got a heck of an athletic figure but hides it behind looking like a bad festihead.

I do know another girl who also swum and had an athletic figure and she told me she hated how she looked with broader shoulders than the normal female and strong thighs, so I dunno though.

Personally I think it's a alright shape.

Sent from mTalk

This may sound mean and it no doubt is but ugly girls will almost always put ears, glasses, rabbit nose images on any photo they upload to social media. Add a filter and for whatever reason they start to actually think they look like that.

Always best to look better in person than on a photo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol i dont think "worlds sporting capital" exists.
Just did a google, the article is from 2016 but it seems it does exist.

Melbourne is officially the sporting capital of the world.

Melbourne took top spot at the SportBusiness Ultimate Sport City Awards, the longest-running rankings of the world's top sports hosts, stealing the title from Berlin, London, New York and Sydney, the Victorian government said on Wednesday.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/melbourne-named-worlds-sporting-capital-20160421-gobebk.html

Melbourne's self-anointed 'sporting capital of the World' is embarrassing given how poor Australia is at everything now.
Yeah but you can watch us lose at more sports in Melbourne than in any other city in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back