Social Science Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed, but it's still Bali. You're not an enlightened, worldly traveller if you go to Bali and don't stay in Kuta.

When I went to Bali I visited Kuta. I think the site seeing took about 5 minutes before I caught a ride back to the hotel.

Still Bali is what you make of it. Don't get the hate for everyone who goes there. Yes visit and you are hardly a sage but Indonesia is still a foreign country and new experience.

Simply going to Bali isn't hateworthy.

Going to Bali and acting like a dick while there and/or being insufferable afterwards on the other hand...

I went last year and was amazed at the Chinese tourism that has popped up, they're building big * off malls to attract them, the airport is really expanding. It's going to change massively in the next 5 years and I doubt it will be the cheap SE Asian hotspot for much longer.

I don't really see anything that wrong about Donald Trumps latest scandal.

Sure, it is not befitting of someone looking to be president of any country, but thats not exactly a standard we should be surprised by Trump at this point.

And does it make what he said anything more disgusting than what guy locker room talk is about? Debatable.

It's honestly not too far from some conversations you can have with other blokes. It's just weird because it's Donald Trump.

Sure, it is not befitting of someone looking to be president of any country, but thats not exactly a standard we should be surprised by Trump at this point.

And does it make what he said anything more disgusting than what guy locker room talk is about? Debatable.

It's honestly not too far from some conversations you can have with other blokes. It's just weird because it's Donald Trump.

It will probably boost him in the polls, being a sleazy womanizer didn't harm Bill Clinton's chances.

politics is such a pathetic game. just a bunch of s**t slinging, bringing up private conversations from years ago to try and smear your name. FFS if you have ever said or done anything that isn't good, clean and wholesome then don't bother trying to run for president.

i'd like to live in a world where we never stop wearing nappies. where nappies aren't just for babies and some of the elderly, but for everyone.

*more efficient not having to take constant toilet breaks

*saves water, eventually we'll phase out toilets altogether and save millions of megalitres of water

*don't have to interrupt what you're doing, at the cinema "oh no have to do a pooh, but i don't want to miss the movie, oh well i'll just go now and sort it out after the film" simples : - )

thoUghts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Brock was/is not an Aussie sporting hero, but a complete and utter campaigner who treated the mother of his kids and family like s**t.

It constantly annoys me why bogans put that flog up on such a pedestal.

DaVillaBlues this is the most impressive thing you've ever said. BRock may have been a sporting champion an nice person to others but behind the sceen he physically abused women and his his family. He is a dead s**t just like Wayne Carey...

i'd like to live in a world where we never stop wearing nappies. where nappies aren't just for babies and some of the elderly, but for everyone.

*more efficient not having to take constant toilet breaks

*saves water, eventually we'll phase out toilets altogether and save millions of megalitres of water

*don't have to interrupt what you're doing, at the cinema "oh no have to do a pooh, but i don't want to miss the movie, oh well i'll just go now and sort it out after the film" simples : - )

thoUghts?
You can always start the movement.

Of course it would, you just think its weird because it's unusual. Rather than having to bustle through crowds to go to the loo, just let the hot urine fill your nappy. On a cold night like last night it would have been pleasant actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back