All Australian
Oct 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers, Man Utd
Bump

And this one will likely have people abusing me.

They've gone way too far and way too early making a Tayla Harris bronze statue and plonking it in Fed square.
I respect her as an athlete and a person who has the conviction to stand up for herself in a difficult situation.
She is not worthy of a bronze statue in the middle of Melbourne.
Just a bit of NAB PR

Shadowthorn

Premium Platinum
Jun 23, 2013
Pakenham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Jose Sharks
The Tayla Harris statue is just on display at Fed square, its not permanent
I was torn about it because on the one hand it’s an iconic moment in women’s sport and I’m sure means the world to a lot of women, but on the other Harris absolutely hasn’t done enough to deserve a statue, but if it’s just temporary and basically a glorified ad, I have no issues with it.

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
I was torn about it because on the one hand it’s an iconic moment in women’s sport and I’m sure means the world to a lot of women, but on the other Harris absolutely hasn’t done enough to deserve a statue, but if it’s just temporary and basically a glorified ad, I have no issues with it.
Agree...that pic of her kicking that footy is terrific...any footballer that can get their foot higher than their head when kicking a footy is grouse in my book! :)

Al Heimer

All Australian
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond
Bump

And this one will likely have people abusing me.

They've gone way too far and way too early making a Tayla Harris bronze statue and plonking it in Fed square.
I respect her as an athlete and a person who has the conviction to stand up for herself in a difficult situation.
She is not worthy of a bronze statue in the middle of Melbourne.
Yes the statue is her but it is a statement and not about her personally.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pebblestone

Former Child
May 23, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I think Toby Greene is a great player. He can play dirty and he can play tough. He is a footballers footballer. One who will try to win at all costs. If he was transported back to the olden days, he would be right up there amongst the elite. Change my view.
Great footballer. Hard as a coffin nail. But he is a scumbag piece of s**t. If he was on fire, I'd try to put him out with a bike chain.
Moral compass all f’ed up, shows zero regard or respect for his opposition. Absolutely despise him.

Oprah From Tigerland

Club Legend
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I think Toby Greene is a great player. He can play dirty and he can play tough. He is a footballers footballer. One who will try to win at all costs. If he was transported back to the olden days, he would be right up there amongst the elite. Change my view.
Toby could change your view by gouging your eyes out!

Top Bottom