Opinion Unpopular opinions

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
All rules which rely on umpire discretion should be abolished. This and rushed behinds. The rules need to be black and white. Just make it a boundary throw in like it used to be.

i was literally laughing at richmond v essendon

waiting for the umpire to say throw in or free kick is a bloody joke

making a mockery of the game

Walt Kowalski

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Agree about Rioli - Higgins seems more influential.

Rioli does not look like a natural footballer to me (I know. I know - but he's a Rioli!). But some of his attacks on the ball just scream out as a guy who doesn't really get it. He's obviously a great athlete, has reasonable skills, but there's something not quite right there (I'm talking AFL-level obviously). Maybe it's the speed of the game, maybe he's spent all his junior days swanning around getting by on pure ability.

Once he gets the ball and has time and space, his skills are fine. But doesn't get the ball enough.
Nah, he's actually pretty *ing good

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Unpopular opinion - I don't reckon our song is the best in the league (it's still in the top few).

Very unpopular opinion - the best song is Carlton's. I've been in the Carlton members (as a neutral), and it's very hard not to join in when they've had a win. You feel like you've had about six beers before you've even had your first.
paddlin.jpg

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Rioli and Higgins are barely best 22 and should be first two players dropped once Cotchin, Martin and Riewoldt return.

Who’s the bloke running around wearing No4 returning to form the past few weeks I’ve been watching then 🧐

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think cheer squads are lame and nuff.
Not anything against the actual individuals who make up cheer squads. They love their club like we all do.
But they offer nothing.
I hate the Dogs cheer squad with a burning passion. They serve no purpose, the crowd doesn't follow the squad, and all they do is block the view of members in the front few rows. Are other clubs cheers squads as obnoxious as ours?

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Unpopular opinion - I don't reckon our song is the best in the league (it's still in the top few).

Very unpopular opinion - the best song is Carlton's. I've been in the Carlton members (as a neutral), and it's very hard not to join in when they've had a win. You feel like you've had about six beers before you've even had your first.
I agree...

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
I hate the Dogs cheer squad with a burning passion. They serve no purpose, the crowd doesn't follow the squad, and all they do is block the view of members in the front few rows. Are other clubs cheers squads as obnoxious as ours?
Interested to know if this is actually true... they do have big flags haha

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Premiership medals are a bit lame.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

I like GWS'

It's so catchy.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I just watched that loop through about ten times :D
I still clearly remember watching that sail through from behind the Punt Rd goals, also Butler the same day running about 40m into goals to put one through. Good fun. Good things happened that year!
Mmmmmm:blush:

Back