Opinion Unpopular opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From AFL.COM.AU:

"Our players are very emotional, they love Willie," (West Coast General Manager of Football, Craig) Vozzo said.

Here was I thinking West Coast Beagles players sniffing everything in sight was the issue of the day, now the club has dropped a proper bombshell by outing their, shall we say, "flamboyant" sexual inclinations. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Regarding tonight's match, the pussies won't be threatened at all now. ;)

Unpopular opinion - Dislike children in the teams victory song.

Best song for the year - Tiges v Lions at the Gabba
Worst song for the year - Tiges v Lions r23 MCG.
Yea I’m a little surprised by the kids in the song ,, there’s plenty of time to cuddle your loved ones after the spoils of victory but in the ritual of the song , imho it puts up a wall between you and your teammates which the moment is about ,, maybe we overate the song ,,, the club seems to think of everything reckon that’s slipped through to keeper

Yea I’m a little surprised by the kids in the song ,, there’s plenty of time to cuddle your loved ones after the spoils of victory but in the ritual of the song , imho it puts up a wall between you and your teammates which the moment is about ,, maybe we overate the song ,,, the club seems to think of everything reckon that’s slipped through to keeper
R23 when Cotch had his baby in the huddle, half the team were reluctant to belt the song out, and it sounded more like a lullaby than a victory song.

Unpopular opinion - Dislike children in the teams victory song.

Best song for the year - Tiges v Lions at the Gabba
Worst song for the year - Tiges v Lions r23 MCG.
R23 when Cotch had his baby in the huddle, half the team were reluctant to belt the song out, and it sounded more like a lullaby than a victory song.
If the song is being sung it means we have won!!!
The next two matches they can have whoever they like joining them in the song...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back