AFL4ME

Team Captain
Aug 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Only West Coast
I'll go one further, any player who has played a senior game in the year should get a premiership medal
The suggestion is 15 games in the year. I think at least those involved in the finals campaign should get one. After all it's a team game, hate to see someone miss out after sacrificing their own bodies for the Team

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
The suggestion is 15 games in the year. I think at least those involved in the finals campaign should get one. After all it's a team game, hate to see someone miss out after sacrificing their own bodies for the Team
I think the NFL gives a set number of rings to the winning team and they choose how to distribute. I like that idea. Not sure how many to do though.

T4P

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
What about Bob Murphy or Alex Rance? Both have sacrificed their bodies for the team, and have been massive contributors behind the scenes but 3 and 1 games respectively.

AFL4ME

Team Captain
Aug 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Only West Coast
What about Bob Murphy or Alex Rance? Both have sacrificed their bodies for the team, and have been massive contributors behind the scenes but 3 and 1 games respectively.
Absolutely, I wish Bob Murphy got one a champion of the game. At least Rance has a premiership medal

Grrrrrrr

might be a nice bloke but at no stage is Bob Murphy in the same league as Alex Rance.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
I didn’t care for that moment early in the season when Hawkins was right in front of goal yet gave it off to a young player for his first goal.

It’s not under 10s ffs, the kid can work for his first goal.

Ps I’m not against unselfish play or bringing younger players into the game, but when you’re in the bloody goslsquare, just kick the goal, the kid waltzing behind you can wait.

Last edited:
Back