Unpopular tennis-related opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

wow. i thought that was common knowledge. at least you know della is a lesbo right?
Yeah well I didn't know until then. Although I don't really follow the off-court stuff. Not enough time with AFL, cricket and EPL chewing up most of my time. I just watch the games. Although I knew a fair bit about Casey, but not that for some reason... :confused:

I'm still a big fan of course, just genuinely shocked.

*Kyrgios personality and smug demeanour makes me unable to watch him. Even though I like his playing style.

*i know...he is young, confident, he may change and so may I, but he just really annoys me for some reason.

*Kyrgios personality and smug demeanour make me unable to watch him. Even though I like his playing style.

*i know...he is young, confident, he may change and so may I but he just really annoys me for some reason.
Yeah, I can see him polarising people like Tomic did.

*Kyrgios personality and smug demeanour makes me unable to watch him. Even though I like his playing style.

*i know...he is young, confident, he may change and so may I, but he just really annoys me for some reason.

I just keep on hoping he doesn't turn out even half as detestable as Tomic. As it is, I dislike most of the Australian players on tour/top 200 at least. Duckworth's really the only one I have much positive sentiment towards.

Yeah well I didn't know until then. Although I don't really follow the off-court stuff. Not enough time with AFL, cricket and EPL chewing up most of my time. I just watch the games. Although I knew a fair bit about Casey, but not that for some reason... :confused:

I'm still a big fan of course, just genuinely shocked.

im shocked that you find lesbianism shocking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just keep on hoping he doesn't turn out even half as detestable as Tomic. As it is, I dislike most of the Australian players on tour/top 200 at least. Duckworth's really the only one I have much positive sentiment towards.

Millman is probably the most honest competitor out there

So if Federer happens to lose against Seppi are people going to call for him to retire like they are Hewitt ?

Federer is still #2 in the world. Hewitt has been struggling for years. But in an individual sport, it is always up to the player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back