Unskilled jobs that pay well

Remove this Banner Ad

Wealthy doesn’t mean quick returns flog!
You might be a sparky but obviously not a bright spark.
I never claimed they would get wealthy either
Just an income stream for minimal work with "native" bees,not European Bees.
Obviously it would be selling hives for novelty value and not honey

So the statement of not seeing rich bee keepers is pretty irrelevant like most of what you post.

Last edited:
You might be a sparky but obviously not a bright spark.
I never claimed they would get wealthy either
Just an income stream for minimal work with "native" bees,not European Bees.
Obviously it would be selling hives for novelty value and not honey

So the statement of not seeing rich bee keepers is pretty irrelevant like most of what you post.
Read your original posts knob

Read your original posts knob
I did
Did you?
heres a quote from it
"The idea through compounding would be to hit a number you could cope with and a profit you could have a good life with and keep selling half."

Which part dont you understand?

Have you seen lots of poor native bee hive sellers ?

I suggest you stick to topics you can get your head around or continue your little internet feuds with dumber people via PM so you dont make a fool of yourself in public

Last edited:
I did
Did you?
heres a quote from it
"The idea through compounding would be to hit a number you could cope with and a profit you could have a good life with and keep selling half."

Which part dont you understand?

Have you seen lots of poor native bee hive sellers ?

I suggest you stick to topics you can get your head around or continue your little internet feuds with dumber people via PM so you dont make a fool of yourself in public
Again read your earlier posts and if it was so easy to make money from more people would be doing so!

Yes in my time in mining I’ve worked with a few people that have kept bees! It’s more a niece hobby and can work as a tax write off for a property

Speaking of topic in understanding and getting your head around now that you mention that have you researched and understand this white privilege mith yet that you claimed

Again read your earlier posts and if it was so easy to make money from more people would be doing so!

Yes in my time in mining I’ve worked with a few people that have kept bees! It’s more a niece hobby and can work as a tax write off for a property

Speaking of topic in understanding and getting your head around now that you mention that have you researched and understand this white privilege mith yet that you claimed
Apples and oranges
Selling native bee hives is not the same as having European bees or WASPs though.
your still having a major problem with comprehension

Ive had a European hive in the back yard it cost way more money than it made,even when I sold the hive full of honey I made a loss.

try and talk to dumber people and ignore me you are a waste of my life

Last edited:
Apples and oranges
Selling native bee hives is not the same as having European bees or WASPs though.
your still having a major problem with comprehension

Ive had a European hive in the back yard it cost way more money than it made,even when I sold the hive full of honey I made a loss.

try and talk to dumber people and ignore me you are a waste of my life
lol go and read your earlier posts to now your totally contradicting your self

now just going back to insults:D
we can add that to your white privilege claims of failures

flog

lol go and read your earlier posts to now your totally contradicting your self

now just going back to insults:D
we can add that to your white privilege claims of failures

flog
you certainly put forward a not very well thought out and weak non convincing argument

but to answer you non related and persistent concerns (which we are now all aware rustled your panties many months ago)
WASPs and bees dont get along whether they are native or introduced.
Although there is money in WASPs but mainly as a predatory insect.

Why dont we get back onto the original thread
and you can tell us all how a not very intelligent man makes his money with passive rental investments and negative gearing

Last edited:
Dare to struggle dare to win, if you don't fight you lose etc etc.

And when you win, ....... they import icecream from china and your kids struggle to find jobs in the future.
But i'm sure they'll appreciate the nice Land Cruiser their dad had when they were at school/

There is no long term win for those Streets workers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nicknamed Koala's as they are a protected species

the version explained to me is the "manual" easing and acceleration to deal with undulation in the track. apparently it requires skill, timing and soft hand. Further just like aviation, I understand, the reliance of auto-pilot is starting to be questioned.
Autopilot is to be used during times of heavy workload, for example, single pilot operations. It's extremely hard to do calculations, planning, changing radio frequencies etc. whilst flying the aircraft and maintaining visual separation with other planes. However, you're correct, it's the reliance on a secondary tool which can become dangerous. Planes are like cars, things can stop working and you need to know how to safely and efficiently deal with the situation.

Stop and go lollie pop people yep some training involved but most of them look homeless like Happy Gilmore's caddy..:D.

I saw three all standing next to each other a couple of days ago. At least they all had their signs facing the same way.

I wonder if all the people bagging trains drivers have ever been in the industry .... I work for Aurizon in Kalgoorlie, am Cert IV qualified in Train Driving, and now a depot boss ..........

I wonder if all the people bagging trains drivers have ever been in the industry .... I work for Aurizon in Kalgoorlie, am Cert IV qualified in Train Driving, and now a depot boss ..........
Can you take me under your wing and teach me the ways of the tracks, good sir? Please!

The stop go stick? Its a job that a machine can and will do better. Its going to be a profession that children will be shocked a person was ever required to do.... let alone paid a stupid sum to do

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The stop go stick? Its a job that a machine can and will do better. Its going to be a profession that children will be shocked a person was ever required to do.... let alone paid a stupid sum to do

it's hard to believe a temporary mobile traffic light set hasn't been adopted as yet. you'd think it would cost $50 from bunnings.

You have zero idea. The office of rail safety will never let that happen here.

wow the whole automated vehicle thing must be well and truly on the back burner then.

Automated in places like RIO Tinto and BHP on private property yes ..... Through public roads/public property of which most rail corridors are government owned ....... where cars cross never in this country will it happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back