Unskilled jobs that pay well

Remove this Banner Ad

Telemarketing jobs usually pay quite well if you can hack it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trainee train driver jobs advertised in Melbourne at the moment but it looks like they're pushing the more female employees agenda
They get a pass from <Insert government department> to bypass equal opportunity in the advertisement.

i.e. they're allowed to say they're targeting women.

However they cannot and do not reject men in the application process. That doesn't mean women will be selected ahead of men based on quotas, just that they'll accept applications from both.

I know a female driver who applied when they were targeting women, majority applicants were men and she had men in her class.

How does one get into tutoring?
Gumtree or put up flyers at local campuses. My girlfriend did it for a while and enjoyed it. Really good idea to target international students or even workers who are looking to improve their English in order to get permanent visas etc.

Although no-degree jobs isn't exactly the same thing as unskilled... they're not that far off for somebody looking for a good career without a qualification. Many would still need the right experience or for you to work towards them.

https://tenplay.com.au/news/nationa...ing-jobs-which-dont-require-a-tertiary-degree

Construction Manager - $153,213

Maintenance Manager - $110,030

Farm Manager - $92,588

Electrician - $84,311

Senior Care Worker - $82,976

Pilot - $78,473

Executive Assistant - $74,838

Sales Executive - $72,933

Roofer - $73,394

Car Sales Executive - $72,612

Fitness Manager- $71,060

Real Estate Agent - $71,037