ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Release date set for later this year. (Auguest 25th and 26th for America and Europe, who who knows for us).

This Survival Horror is apparently 9 hours gameplay and will follow a 'Butterfly Effect' game system. Any choice you make can cause unforeseen circumstances later on. Will be buying it myself as I'm a big fan of anything horror related.

Dean-Ambrose-Nope-jon-moxley-dean-ambrose-38241424-500-295.jpg

So pumped for this. Absolutely adore choice systems that change the story (particularly those that aren't binary, signposted crap *cough*inFamous*cough*) and the story/gameplay look pretty awesome too. Hopefully the game ends up as terrifying as it looks. Scarier the better.

I'll be buying it. Thought we had a thread for this.. There's been plenty of talk and vids posted (likely just in the ps4 thread)

I'll be getting it as the evolving story really interests me.

However, I expect it to take a few months to get through and my pants to be shat quite a few times.

If it's comparable to Alien isolation I should be fine however. Much worse than that and I could struggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone pre ordered the Special Edition? What's it got that the extended edition doesn't?

Ditto, i've purposely avoided gameplay videos so I can go in spoiler free.
Couldn't imagine going into the likes of Heavy Rain or a Telltale game for the first time knowing some of the choices/consequences and I imagine this will be much the same. The videos are good for those who aren't quite sold yet, but if you've already got your heart set on buying the game it's probably not the best idea to watch them. I doubt you'd get the full experience if you know bits and pieces about what's going to happen, what your choices are, and what the consequences are.

Sigh. $94 at JB.

Might just get it from the psn store,not the type of game i normally buy digital but its the same price as the JB standard version.

See if i can get my brother to go halves and share it.

Anyone seen a price from target/bigW and if it comes with the extra chapter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back