Movie Untitled Obi-Wan Kenobi film (2020) - Spoilers and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Mace Windu and Darth Maul were oh so memorable characters.

Every campaigner who was in the prequels is trying to get a piece of the Disney action.

Liam Neeson would jump at the opportunity of being in the Obi Wan film as a force ghost hope it happens he was great in TPM.

Do you have a quote from GL? Honestly never remember him saying he's not dead.

Pretty sure it was Jackson that said Lucas said he is alive.

You're a smart guy, google it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it was Jackson that said Lucas said he is alive.

You're a smart guy, google it.

Looks like Lucas basically just said "Sounds plausible" when Jackson pitched it to him. Bit different to saying "Yes he is alive".

I think if he is brought back he'll be in the live action show though.

You really think I'm smart? :hearteyes:

People talking about Darth Maul and Mace Windu. They are dead, silly cartoons or actor speculation notwithstanding.

Do you understand how the Star Wars story group works?

Silly cartoons FFS...

George Lucas just gets wheeled out for the premieres. He doesn't have a shred of real influence.

That's kind of precisely the point being made.

That's kind of precisely the point being made.

Also has nothing to do with anything, completely up to Disney if they want to include characters.
If they decide they want Windu or Maul alive then they are alive.

Also has nothing to do with anything, completely up to Disney if they want to include characters.
If they decide they want Windu or Maul alive then they are alive.

And Maul absolutely is, regardless of what people think about "silly cartoons".

Somebody was saying "Jackson says Lucas said Windu is alive" like it means something.

Think I'm getting my streams crossed, different discussions about whether Lucas should be involved in the writing.

Somebody was saying "Jackson says Lucas said Windu is alive" like it means something.

Well of course it means something. It means Disney if they wish can bring Windu back and when all the nerds get angry and say he is dead they can say well no the creator and maker of previous trilogies has said he lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back