Untold - Malice in the Palace. A Netflix original. August 10.

It might sound bizarre, but I was lucky enough to watch it live back in the day. I found the doco did not actually come across with just how tense the situation was. They kept showing just 3-4 second cuts of the incidents with a narration, it didn't come across how completely out of control everything was all over the floor and in the stands and in the races. sh*t was happening everywhere constantly.
watching it live of course seeing the unprecedented event was shocking. watching it now, you already know what's happening and the outcome. lkidma like a spoiler.

Just watched it today. Jermaine is obviously the centrepiece as the gun player who didn't get the legacy he should have had as the guy inheriting the mantel from Reggie and taking the team to the title, which was not to be due to this incident. He comes across very likeable, polite and well spoken, hard working, but doesn't address the almost punch that was a cowardly act. Jackson is passionate, but not the most erudite. And as for Ron Artest...he looks a lot more at ease with himself now than he did then, witness the calm face versus 4he crazy eyes of 17 years ago, but still not a man you'd want to be in a position where you have to try reasoning with him. I would have liked to have heard from more Pistons players than just Wallace, and ofc from Larry.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I thought it was fairly decent.

But I don't really have sympathy for anyone involved though.

Islanda22

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2014
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
After watching it again i think Jermaine doesn't get the credit he deserves in terms of how good he actually was and the control of the locker room with other Alpha's

Back