Status
Not open for further replies.
that jimmy rodgers guy from hepburn 15s can play
kicking 50 meters and hitting kids with his left
he'll be a gun

that jimmy rodgers guy from hepburn 15s can play
kicking 50 meters and hitting kids with his left
he'll be a gun

oh well yer he is ok! leigh ward from beaufort my team he is a gun kicks 50 m on both! hits on chest every kick! back flank watch out 4 him !!!

who was good when u played them then, they gave use a fair touch up so must have had some outstanding players

althought it was in the best interests of his footy it is a pity we lost jord alexander. would have been 'the' up and coming young star of the comp. unless something goes terribly wrong should go on to play rebels

althought it was in the best interests of his footy it is a pity we lost jord alexander. would have been 'the' up and coming young star of the comp. unless something goes terribly wrong should go on to play rebels

Jordon was a good player yes but not 'the' man. Watch last years under 15s grand final, Is there one kick he works for? Or is the whole side looking for him? Good player, but wasn't the best in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordon was a good player yes but not 'the' man. Watch last years under 15s grand final, Is there one kick he works for? Or is the whole side looking for him? Good player, but wasn't the best in the league.

mate ease up. havin a crack at jordy alexander, ive watched the video, watched him in action many times in fact, i find him to be a very dedicated footballer that works hard for his touches, was easily the best under 15 player last year, tryin not to be biast but i thought it was blatanly obvious mate, as the votecount indicated imo. who would you say was the best last year? it just seems like hepburn players are unable to give other teams players credit when credit is due

mate your a dead set f.ucking idiot. when he plays for us he gets more hardball gets than the rest of our side put together....and dont come back with the 'yea coz ur teams a bunch of soft c.ock f.aggots' or what ever it is your mind is capable of coz although we may be a bunch of hacks...id like to think atleast some of the players on our team have a fair dinkem crack!

id also like to say jimmy rogers will be a very good player...i just hope he doesnt catch the beau ryan syndrome!

Im sure my mind is alot more capable than yours, Hard ball gets are not standing next to a player tacking a kick and getn the hands Kirbs, and ill come back with the reason no1 from hepburn won the vote count is because we had such good players stealing votes. We had; Ben hughes, Liam O'halloren, Billy Albert, Young Matty Alison, Jim Rodge and big Maxy all racking up a few league B.O.G. I have no idea how a person from a side that goes without scoreing and loses by 80 sumthin points, gets the 3 votes. I say over-rated. Young paddy dywer was a much better player on the day.

mate ease up. havin a crack at jordy alexander, ive watched the video, watched him in action many times in fact, i find him to be a very dedicated footballer that works hard for his touches, was easily the best under 15 player last year, tryin not to be biast but i thought it was blatanly obvious mate, as the votecount indicated imo. who would you say was the best last year? it just seems like hepburn players are unable to give other teams players credit when credit is due

Can't remember his name, no 5 from bunga had us in alsorts, then tom smith but he has deteriated these days

Im sure my mind is alot more capable than yours, Hard ball gets are not standing next to a player tacking a kick and getn the hands Kirbs, and ill come back with the reason no1 from hepburn won the vote count is because we had such good players stealing votes. We had; Ben hughes, Liam O'halloren, Billy Albert, Young Matty Alison, Jim Rodge and big Maxy all racking up a few league B.O.G. I have no idea how a person from a side that goes without scoreing and loses by 80 sumthin points, gets the 3 votes. I say over-rated. Young paddy dywer was a much better player on the day.
you saying if u play the play best on ground, just coz the rest of your team doesnt know what a football is you dont deserve three votes. he was clearly the best player out on the day! and im sorry but i didnt know you watched out game on the weekend, so id shut ya mouth mate. your just envious that your skills never have been and never will be that of the man in question. true, i dont know who you are, but i could go down to hepburn with my eyes close and that statement would stand correct no matter who i spoke to. allegable for u/15s in the brat league and makeing u/16s interleague as an unknown, yea your right, fairly overratted

you saying if u play the play best on ground, just coz the rest of your team doesnt know what a football is you dont deserve three votes. he was clearly the best player out on the day! and im sorry but i didnt know you watched out game on the weekend, so id shut ya mouth mate. your just envious that your skills never have been and never will be that of the man in question. true, i dont know who you are, but i could go down to hepburn with my eyes close and that statement would stand correct no matter who i spoke to. allegable for u/15s in the brat league and makeing u/16s interleague as an unknown, yea your right, fairly overratted

Half that dont make sense. Im saying he wasnt BOG, coz he is rated so highly every1 kicks it to him. And if he gets done 4 holding the ball it dnt matter coz it will get turned ova by ne1 else on that team.

Half that dont make sense. Im saying he wasnt BOG, coz he is rated so highly every1 kicks it to him. And if he gets done 4 holding the ball it dnt matter coz it will get turned ova by ne1 else on that team.

That does not make sense mate, if they do get pumped by 90 points and he gets best on ground how does he get the ball, hes teamates are not good enough to get it them selvs according to you. He must get hes own ball. admit that he was the best footballer in the league last year.

That does not make sense mate, if they do get pumped by 90 points and he gets best on ground how does he get the ball, hes teamates are not good enough to get it them selvs according to you. He must get hes own ball. admit that he was the best footballer in the league last year.

They lost by like 20 points. And he wasn't the best footballer in the league last year.

Also round 8 this year, who played? Jorden. Did he do much?

JESUS! u stupid young, ignorant, envious, overconfident fool. u know so little about football. he plays midfield mate and runs all day. watch the footage, ur suggesting that he jus hangs out and waits for his teammates to kick it to him? but it couldnt be more wrong, he if anyone, was the hardest working hard ball retriever last year, he was the only man hepburn didnt have an answer for,ur jus making up rubbish to dry and dismiss a daylesford player because you are so reluctant to give daylesford credit when credit is due, stop being so bitter, we are mature about it.

JESUS! u stupid young, ignorant, envious, overconfident fool. u know so little about football. he plays midfield mate and runs all day. watch the footage, ur suggesting that he jus hangs out and waits for his teammates to kick it to him? but it couldnt be more wrong, he if anyone, was the hardest working hard ball retriever last year, he was the only man hepburn didnt have an answer for,ur jus making up rubbish to dry and dismiss a daylesford player because you are so reluctant to give daylesford credit when credit is due, stop being so bitter, we are mature about it.

I have. U watch how many touches he gets from standing next to the man taking the kick. We must have had an answer 4 him if we won, musn't we have? Daylesford has my credit, 4 the seniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back