up and comin young stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have. U watch how many touches he gets from standing next to the man taking the kick. We must have had an answer 4 him if we won, musn't we have? Daylesford has my credit, 4 the seniors.
must have an answer if he won...lets think about it...if ur team one..that means u had an answer for the team...if he gets best on ground, i dont think that comes under the catagory of having an answer for him!! ur not vey bright are u

i don't play for either daylesford or hepburn but i wanna no who are the 4 onballers u rate higher than jordan alexander....[/quote]
Ben Hughes, Liam O'halleron, Billy Albert and Matt Alison

Ben Hughes, Liam O'halleron, Billy Albert and Matt Alison...

ben hughes, liam o'halleron and billy albert are all good players but no where near jordan alexander...theres no chance... i think ur being biest mate...and matt alison can't comment on him don't know who he is...

Ben Hughes, Liam O'halleron, Billy Albert and Matt Alison...

ben hughes, liam o'halleron and billy albert are all good players but no where near jordan alexander...theres no chance... i think ur being biest mate...and matt alison can't comment on him don't know who he is...
No. Im not being biast. Tell me y they are nowhere near Jorden.

ive played against them and they don't do as much damage and ive played against them more than once...they don't create as much as jordon does and u clearly are being biast...everyone on here would agree...

ive played on ohalloran and hughes and they are very handy players. billy albert obviously has some talent as well after is tag job on jmahar at hepburn and this allison kid polled pretty decent in the under 15s league best and fairest this year. they can all play but comparing them to jordan is not even close. the kid is a star and outplays these boys anyday. have to agree wit grouch, just a little bit biased

ive played against them and they don't do as much damage and ive played against them more than once...they don't create as much as jordon does and u clearly are being biast...everyone on here would agree...

Any 1 of them four would shut Jordan down.

Ben Hughes, Liam O'halleron, Billy Albert and Matt Alison

how did these supposed stars perform today...

in all seriousness bigburra, dalsantojnr and under18 whiz, can you give the people some insight into why you were knocked out in straight sets after your comments on this sight indicating that you were nothing less than a shoe in to win the grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for a first year player in under 18's liam rigby from buninyong would be the best youngster going around he provides run from back flank and is there everytime for the hands and also does alot of hard ball gets

sorry mate but unless liam rigby has improved alot (i mean a s**t load) he is deffinently not the best young player in the league.
best young player would have to be some of the hepburn kids, matt alison and jimmy rodgers. jason lenard from dunnstown is a gun and ash mullane from ballan aswell and dont count out boys like dan chester and matt cullinan from beofourt.
these boys are first year under 18s also, except for jimmy rodgers who is still in under 15s and probably the best out of them all:)

sorry mate but unless liam rigby has improved alot (i mean a s**t load) he is deffinently not the best young player in the league.
best young player would have to be some of the hepburn kids, matt alison and jimmy rodgers. jason lenard from dunnstown is a gun and ash mullane from ballan aswell and dont count out boys like dan chester and matt cullinan from beofourt.
these boys are first year under 18s also, except for jimmy rodgers who is still in under 15s and probably the best out of them all:)
justin hobson goes well also.... hes one of the biggest kids i have seen that have the footy brain with the skill level or his size:thumbsu:

Were does Joel Maher come in to all this???
Played few seniors games and has held his own for a kid that still has 1 or 2 years left in under 18's.

Were does Joel Maher come in to all this???
Played few seniors games and has held his own for a kid that still has 1 or 2 years left in under 18's.

Joel Maher from bunga? He isnt an up and coming star...... he already is a star! But i think this is his last year in the 18's. He has been a hard ball getter since u15s seems to have no fear. But i havnt seen him play for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back