Up the Arse! Goons thread Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOSSI IS A GOON!

Vital win, Villa were stubborn. Was a somewhat frustrating game. Thought Rosicky did well when he came on.

RvP equalled Henry's record of 34 goals in a calendar year.

and lol at van Persie's booking.

Watching the replay now and saw that booking. How the **** is that a dive? Dives happen so often and the ref's only pick up on about less than 5% of them to give a yellow. It wasn't even close to a dive.

Awful defending for that first goal as well. Happy we got the win though of course.

Yeah it's ridiculous that he was booked for that. Other refs would have given a penalty. What a joke.

almost as bad as that (second) yellow against barca last year kicking the ball after the ref's whistle ;)

but yes very happy with the 3 points. villa did press us well in the second half, but geez we made it tough for ourselves conceding a pretty ordinary goal

still not sure what will appease you with gervinho mate? still into month 4 in the premier league and on the whole, finishing aside, has been a fantastic acquisition for us

still not sure what will appease you with gervinho mate? still into month 4 in the premier league and on the whole, finishing aside, has been a fantastic acquisition for us

G23, I can not agree, he gets subbed every game, he has minimal influence, he`s pushed off the ball far too easily, he can not score. Benayoun must be thinking "what the ****" These two have similar builds, similar skills but one has desire the other doesn`t fancy it.

well one thing is for sure, we're about to see a hell of a lot more of yossi (barring injury, touch wood). with gervinho going in january to africa for 4-6 weeks, yossi would be first cab off the rank to play wide on the left.

you'll get your wish mate ;)

is arshavin's time just about up? again he was quite useless this morning in his appearance off the bench. rosicky and yossi, and hell even the ox, should be ahead of him in the pecking order. if someone wants arshavin in january, i say we sell and hopefully put the funds towards another attacking midfielder (*cough* gotze *cough*)

Hey guy's no sure if you know already or not but both sagna and wilshere have started running again, though wilshere as we know wont be back til mid feb.

Also good victory today but im so sick of seeing arshavin come on as a sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I invite any other Arsenal fans who are also unhappy with the state of the board to also voice your sentiments, now is your chance as the people are listening

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899299

This is not just a Liverpool thing but a call for a review of this board for the greater good of all who post here

Have to say I was quite impressed with Gervinho against us, thought he was probably your most threatening player. Don't think he'll ever be a huge goalscorer, just seems to lightweight. But I can see him doing some good work from the wing where his pace does worry defences.

On a non related note, watching John Terry rolling around dead, shortly after Gareth Bale was rolling around dead, a month or so after Luis Suarez rolled around dead every ten minutes of a match it was really refreshing in both games between us this season that it has just been about two sides trying to play football. Only a couple of goals in the two games, but none of the snideyness, none of the cynicism, none of the cheating, and two of the more entertaining and enjoyable matches I've watched this season.

couldn't give a toss really, the forums work fine in my opinion. good luck nonetheless with your campaign

Yeah this, making a fuss out of nothing. Not hard to stop visiting the site if he doesn't like what's happening.

On a non related note, watching John Terry rolling around dead, shortly after Gareth Bale was rolling around dead, a month or so after Luis Suarez rolled around dead every ten minutes of a match it was really refreshing in both games between us this season that it has just been about two sides trying to play football. Only a couple of goals in the two games, but none of the snideyness, none of the cynicism, none of the cheating, and two of the more entertaining and enjoyable matches I've watched this season.

Yeah, I thought our game was very entertaining, you were the better side, but we didn't sit back and still attacked and went for the win, without any dirty tactics. I still think Dowd made some really bizarre decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back