Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players at the time always spoke about Dein in high regard. Henry in particular. Dein's departure was a contributing factor to Henry leaving for Barca.

You don't really hear anything anymore from the players talking about the board, or Gazidis or Kroenke etc.

Always found a bit petty not even acknowledging the fans. It really doesn't take that much, just a few seconds of clapping, waving etc. Its not that hard I would've thought.
Yep, Dein went well out of his way to get Arsene to the club. His loss is what started our slide.

I like DT, more so since watching him in that video yesterday. Troopz was actually difficult to follow, I didn't understand him without the 300 blud/fams.

Ty has to be 4 cans short of a 6 pack. Anyone know were Chris has vanished to ? He declared the WOB extinct in early December.
Chris had a wager that if the fans raised a certain amount for a charity he wouldn't appear on AFTV anymore not sure if that's been met yet but could explain his absence.

Respect Gary Neville for doing that good on him.

Where Arsenal are playing Sutton in the FA Cup, would love to get down to these ties would be great fun.

I watch AFTV more than normal television these days lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sat/stood right near that Ty for my one and only Prem appearance (@shite hart lane) one word would sum him up :manic.

What year was that North London Derby ?

No Welbeck tomorrow, played for the U/23's on Sunday, club don't want to be risking his knee on an artificial turf.

I wonder if the club makes him train away from our actual training ground then considering thats artificial turf.

I wonder if the club makes him train away from our actual training ground then considering thats artificial turf.

Sutton's pitch is 100% artificial, London Colney has a hybrid pitch comprised of real grass held together with microfibre rootstock and cork granules.

View attachment 338181

Reese Feldman: "You know a lot about golf"
Huggy Bear: "I know even more about grass"

Accepting the award is the son of the guy who played Huggy Bear.

715714.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back