Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embarrassing stuff. But with my apathy at the club, it's hard to give a s**t.

Ramsey keeps starting, but Lucas Perez can't even make the bench. You couldn't make this s**t up.

Arsene knows best!

Going off those comments, Wenger will re-sign. That's when the opposition lols will really begin.

I don't understand what the delay is in announcing it. It became a distraction 2 months ago, the fact it's still dragging on now is farcical.

For such a well run, professional club, the handling of this has been a debacle. So much uncertainty lingering at Arsenal in regards to Wenger, Alexis, Ozil etc.

To pretend that this is not a distraction to the players is to have your head in the sand. It's ridiculous it's reached this level.

Depends on the majority shareholders I believe.

Can the fans overthrow the clubs owner?

No.

Kroenke owns 66.64% of the shares, Usmanov 30.05% and the remainder held by various trusts.

Usmanov can put a motion forward to the board for Wenger to be removed but it is utterly pointless as Kroenke is the majority shareholder and will vote against it.

Nothing can be done at the club without Kroenke's consent. It's that simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our last 5 losses

3-1
1-5
3-1
5-1
3-1

5 goals for 19 against

We aren't even trying anymore. **** this team.

6 losses in our last 9. Removing the Sutton and Lincoln matches makes it 6 losses in the last 7 against same league opposition. Out of these 6 losses, 5 have been by 2+ goals. Totally uncompetitive.

Wenger's legacy is in tatters. Hard to remember much of Wenger's Arsenal other than the same failings of the past few seasons.

Dropping to 7th and missing Europe altogether is what we need. Wenger re-signing and the resulting backlash will be the last notable event of his Arsenal career. He deserves all the criticism and fan abuse we're seeing now and more if he chooses to go down that path. He's been afforded far too many excuses for his incompetence.

Last edited:
Recently, I have been pretty harsh on Ozil, but without him in the team we have zero creativity.

We had stupid amounts of possession, but no one that could play that final ball. It exposes the real lack of quality ball players we have in the team.

Recently, I have been pretty harsh on Ozil, but without him in the team we have zero creativity.

We had stupid amounts of possession, but no one that could play that final ball. It exposes the real lack of quality ball players we have in the team.

http://arseblog.com/2017/03/west-brom-3-1-arsenal-players-cant-bothered-youve-got-big-problems/

"Having equalised through Alexis Sanchez just minutes after they scored you hoped that might spark us into life, but what we got was lots of Arsenal possession with no end product. We play safe, sterile football, passing the ball in large arcs from one side of the pitch to the other with almost no incision or ambition when we have the ball.

Confidence is low, and there’s a tendency to play it safe at times like this, but this has been a problem for much longer than the last few games. It’s dull, lifeless and stale. From just 5 attempts on goal in the second half, none hit the target. There was no service for the strikers and when, at 3-1, Wenger brought Alexis off that was as close to an Arsenal manager throwing in the towel as you will ever see."

How many games in recent seasons have we been level or equalized, then showed no desire or ability to go out and grab a winner?

United last season (3-2 loss, had no shots on target in the last half hour from memory). This year it's been Liverpool when it was 2-1 a few weeks ago, Everton and City, even Watford and West Brom. Besides Soton earlier in the season and Burnley when we won a late pen, we've shown we can't grind it out and craft chances.

Speaks to having a s**t as * game plan that doesn't stand up when it counts. Wenger's substitutions don't help either.

I've literally lost could over the last few seasons the amount of games we've had maybe 1-2 shots on goal in a half.

I mean look at yesterday

750 – Arsenal passes (658 completed)
219 – WBA passes (130 completed)
189 – Completed passes by Arsenal in the WBA final 1/3 (29% of their completed passes were in the final 1/3)
32 – Completed passes by WBA in the Arsenal final 1/3 (24% of their completed passes were in the final 1/3)
9 – Chances created by Arsenal (1.4% of their completed passes were for shots)
10 – Chances created by WBA (8% of their completed passes were for shots)

11 – Shots by Arsenal (of 912 touches… 1% of their touches)
12 – Shots by WBA (of 389 touches… 3% of their touches)
2 – Shots on goal by Arsenal (18% on target)
8 – Shots on goal by WBA (67% on target)

1 – Big chance by Arsenal (Welbeck, header, miss)
3 – Big chances by West Brom (Dawson 2 goals, 1 save off Hal Robson-Kanu)

I mean, what the actual * is that? 2 shots on goal in 95 minutes of football despite having 500+ more passes.

I don't even know what to say? Really, what do you say to that?

No matter who the manager is next year we need to invest heavily in a new front line.

Donkeys everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back