Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Xhaka brain-fade and down 0-1.

No creativity and haven't been able to break down Wolves back 8.

Abumeyang really not offering anything out wide. Really need to pick it up in the second.

Probably the worst first half performance of the season.
Throwback to old school Xhaka with that stuff up.
Leno saved us.
How did Auba miss that goal??

Probably the worst first half performance of the season.
Throwback to old school Xhaka with that stuff up.
Leno saved us.
How did Auba miss that goal??
That Xhaka stuff up was classic, gave the ball away and then made his team mates think he was tracking Cavaleiro (he really wasn't).

It's glass half full, but I'd point out that we were utter tripe...but still didn't lose.

In previous years, after that shambles of a first goal, we'd have gone on to lose 0-3.

Disagree even last year in Wenger's woeful last season we still went 15-2-2 at home in 19 league games, facts are we rarely lose at home to sides like Wolves.

In other news the talk seems to be that Ramsey will be joining Bayern Munich on a free transfer in the summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramsey can go sit on the bench in Germany. He's not starting ahead of Rodriguez, Cole, Alcantara etc.

Coman is a winger, so he is not really relevant I say.

Goretzka on the other hand.

The point being that at Arsenal Ramsey has played wide, middle and deep across the midfield and hasn't excelled at any of them (one season apart).

Bayern are playing a 4-1-4-1 under Kovac.

At Bayern he's not better at any of their midfielders in any of their positions; Not Rodriquez as a #10 or Alcantara/Goretzka in the more central role and not going to be displacing Martinez as the DM. Bayern won't shift him out wide as they have Coman/Gnabry and Robben/Ribery

He'll be fighting Tolisso and Sanches to sit on the bench.

I honestly don't care if Ramsey leaves. Let go of these under-performing players and let Emery replace them with ones he wants.

Ramsey is leaving, the reports are that the new management team who replaced Gazidis pulled the offer that was on the table, and told his agent no further offer would be made. The only question is where he goes, and whether they want to pay a nominal fee to get him in January - rumours are Bayern and Juventus.

The point being that at Arsenal Ramsey has played wide, middle and deep across the midfield and hasn't excelled at any of them (one season apart).

Bayern are playing a 4-1-4-1 under Kovac.

At Bayern he's not better at any of their midfielders in any of their positions; Not Rodriquez as a #10 or Alcantara/Goretzka in the more central role and not going to be displacing Martinez as the DM. Bayern won't shift him out wide as they have Coman/Gnabry and Robben/Ribery

He'll be fighting Tolisso and Sanches to sit on the bench.

I honestly don't care if Ramsey leaves. Let go of these under-performing players and let Emery replace them with ones he wants.

I see the rest of your point but not sure how much relevance Kovac will have, if Dortmund win the league I doubt he's at Bayern next season.

Appears he’ll be swapping a bench in London for a bench in Munich.

But it needs to happen, he needs to move on for his own career too. He has been exposed now that he no longer has the protection of Wenger.

His career has stagnated for a few years now, Arsenal has moved on from him and he needs to do the same. Win win.

Appears he’ll be swapping a bench in London for a bench in Munich.

But it needs to happen, he needs to move on for his own career too. He has been exposed now that he no longer has the protection of Wenger.

His career has stagnated for a few years now, Arsenal has moved on from him and he needs to do the same. Win win.

I'd say it would be a win/ win if we were getting a transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back