Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Hope it's not serious. It is about the time of year though where we start to mount an injury crisis.
Our squad is much better equipped to handle it that in previous years. There are squad members pushing for selection based on form atm, that traditionally haven't. Ox, Elneny. Reine-Adelaide and Maitland-Niles from the juniors. Theo is holding his spot purely on form, not because we've got so many injuries that he has to play. Etc.

lewdogs

Cancelled
Saints Pledge Contributor
Jun 4, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Arsenal, Portland Trailblazers
I'm still fuming about that Boro result. What a time to produce such an insipid performance! I guess the only positive is we didn't lose. :mad:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
At least Giroud is back. Not sure on Cazorla for this weekend though, I'm hoping his injury isn't one of those mysterious Arsenal injuries that takes 2 months.

elhadjihenry

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
At least Giroud is back. Not sure on Cazorla for this weekend though, I'm hoping his injury isn't one of those mysterious Arsenal injuries that takes 2 months.
Yep that one is a bit worrying, particularly considering how important he is to us:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Perez injury confirmed as 6-8 weeks by Wenger. Apparently Walcott has a hamstring problem, and Cazorla and Monreal face fitness tests.

Ox probably deserves to start regardless but with Walcott possibly out, it's a no brainier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back