Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, what's the bet we get Bayern again. But huge slip up from PSG.

Lucas worked well alongside Sanchez. Not only did he return from injury earlier than expected, but he also hit some form very soon after. A nice change.
Some of the best football we have played all season, we seem much more fluid in attack with a Sanchez/Iwobi/Perez front 3 than we do with Theo or the Ox in there.

Absolutely no doubt we will get Bayern, of course the one year we finish top Atletico decide to go beastmode and relegate them to second :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's the advantage you get for finishing top, that and your supposed to play a weaker side but who knows how that will go.

Good to see us hitting some good form though :thumbsu:

If we get any of Benfica, Porto, Leverkusen or Sevilla I'd fancy our chances of a quarter final appearance for the first time since 2010.

Some of the best football we have played all season, we seem much more fluid in attack with a Sanchez/Iwobi/Perez front 3 than we do with Theo or the Ox in there.

Absolutely no doubt we will get Bayern, of course the one year we finish top Atletico decide to go beastmode and relegate them to second :mad:

I'm hoping Wenger starts the same front 3 against Stoke. I know there's every chance Walcott or Ramsey come back out wide, but you'd be hard pressed to drop a bloke who just hit a hatrick in the champions league.

Real would be fantastic. Don't believe we've played them since that epic Henry solo goal at the Bernabeu.
The more I think about the more I want to play them. Aside from the sheer magnitude of the fixtures, if we win it would be a huge ego boost to the squad, but if we lose there is nothing to be ashamed of and we can concentrate on the prem. Seems like a win/win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back