Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive stat.

15442124_10154475646147713_3513632772386567489_n.jpg

Looked more strain than tear

Wenger said after the game it looks like a bad one. Anyway, a strain is usually three weeks minimum.

Interesting to see who comes in. A month ago I would have said Holding but Gabriel seems to have improved from coming in for Bellerin/the corporal. He was ok I thought when he came in central this morning.

Wenger said after the game it looks like a bad one. Anyway, a strain is usually three weeks minimum.

Interesting to see who comes in. A month ago I would have said Holding but Gabriel seems to have improved from coming in for Bellerin/the corporal. He was ok I thought when he came in central this morning.

I think Wenger is going to go with the more experienced Gabriel.

Hopefully have him back for the Crystal Palace home game on Jan 2nd.

He'll miss Everton, City and Brom. Bellerin's small layoff & Gabriel getting minutes lately is probably a blessing - he'll be right to step in and do a job.

Hopefully have him back for the Crystal Palace home game on Jan 2nd.

He'll miss Everton, City and Brom. Bellerin's small layoff & Gabriel getting minutes lately is probably a blessing - he'll be right to step in and do a job.
Hopefully if I remember last season when he was called upon he pretty much failed.

Haha I just remembered when we had Squillaci playing a role for us * he was a spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw some good analysis on the reason for this, Sanchez is so mobile up front that he pushes up and drags the CBs with him, leaving space for Ozil to run in behind. Giroud camping on the edge of the box doesn't give us that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back