Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaka's tackle was plain stupid. Him missing Chelsea really hurts.

We have to rely on Coquelin and Ramsey staying fit & playing well. Grim.

Xhaka's red cards have now clouded some people's judgement on his actual performances. He has been excellent in an Arsenal shirt. Having said that, he needs to sort out his aggressiveness because it may start leading to us dropping points soon enough.

That wasn't really a discipline issue though. Just a poorly timed tackle.

One could say that the art of timing a tackle also takes discipline. Well whatever you want to call it, he does need to sort it out. Already came here with a reputation and it will only worsen if he keeps doing this.

Coq as well shouldn't escape the spotlight. That was a silly thing to do in the box so late on. Not quite Eboue levels though.

One could say that the art of timing a tackle also takes discipline. Well whatever you want to call it, he does need to sort it out. Already came here with a reputation and it will only worsen if he keeps doing this.

Coq as well shouldn't escape the spotlight. That was a silly thing to do in the box so late on. Not quite Eboue levels though.
Of course but there wasn't any malice in the challenge from what I could see. He's made a bad pass and because he was in such close proximity, he's obviously believed he could get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of a sudden our DM/CM depth looks paper thin.

Hopefully Egypt get the boot in the AFCON quarter-finals this w/e so Elneny's back for Chelsea in 2 weeks.

Of course but there wasn't any malice in the challenge from what I could see. He's made a bad pass and because he was in such close proximity, he's obviously believed he could get it.

There doesn't need to be malice in the tackle to receive a red card. I do know what you're saying though.

Anyway, he's had some poor moments this season. Sitting out for the next 4 games could be very costly. Coq I think has stagnated from his form 2 years ago, and Elneny is at AFCON. We're one injury away from being in trouble.

Quick question, what happened to Dan Crowley? He was touted as the best young talent in English football once (has since been overtaken by Jordan Pickford for that) and now he's in the Dutch league on loan. Thought he'd be up with Iwobi as the future of Arsenal.

Quick question, what happened to Dan Crowley? He was touted as the best young talent in English football once (has since been overtaken by Jordan Pickford for that) and now he's in the Dutch league on loan. Thought he'd be up with Iwobi as the future of Arsenal.
He has had his last two loans cancelled due to attitude problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back