Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger charged by the FA - allegedly called Moss a cheat, then there's also the physical altercation with Taylor.

1-2 games is what we should probably hope for. He can't be missing Chelsea.

Edit: Pardew copped a £20,000 fine & 2-match ban for shoving a ref's assistant in 2012. I suspect that's around the mark.

Last edited:
Wenger charged by the FA - allegedly called Moss a cheat, then there's also the physical altercation with Taylor.

1-2 games is what we should probably hope for. He can't be missing Chelsea.

Edit: Pardew copped a £20,000 fine & 2-match ban for shoving a ref's assistant in 2012. I suspect that's around the mark.

When he's back, he'll be like a new signing.

Wenger will likely get a lengthy touch line ban for this altercation.
Doubtful. Very few actual issues with the FA over the 20 year span, other than blaming the refs in post-match interviews after a loss, and everyone does that. The FA are a bunch of prima donnas, and the only people who will look bad if Wenger gets a long ban is the FA themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All clubs have these loons. Arsenal seem to cop the bad rap though, must be a big club thing.

Without the melts, Arsenal FanTV wouldn't have anywhere near the popularity it has today.

I'd say a large portion of their subscribers/followers would be non Arsenal fans, who just tune in for a laugh.

Especially after a loss fam or poor performance blud, there's plenty of entertainment to be had on that channel fam. Know what I mean blud.

Bad Week for Granit it seems, in trouble over allegedly abusing staff at Heathrow airport.

Just read about it (assuming the tabloid stories are true). Seems a pretty stupid thing to do, allegedly called a staff member '******* white b*tch' in German.

Hasn't been charged or arrested as yet though, supposedly was questioned at the time and released. Again, that's presuming the stories are correct.

He probably did say it, but nothing will come of it.

A German apparently overheard him say it & reported him to security/police. It appears there were no other witnesses though, so he's lucky.

Would be a huge loss if he goes, I read the pires comments as well it seemed pretty up in the air, just pay him 250k or whatever he wants, he's one of the few players in the world actually worth that kind of money, he is a winner who is exceptionally talented and someone you need at your club to be a serious footballing side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back