Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinelli and Saka are the two kids I can really see making it as starters at Arsenal, Willock and Nelson could be squad players but I don't think much more than that.
I can see Willock making it as a starter, his dribbling and powerful runs from midfield look great at an early age, and he can score as well, I agree with you on Nelson though.

Positives are he's not starting 3 defensive mids again.

Negatives are it's not my preferred midfield 3, the defence is still shambolic and I don't know why you wouldn't have Ozil on the bench when Martinelli is the only attacking option to call on off the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time there's space on the counter it's poor touches, passes to the wrong player, Xhaka slowing it down etc etc. This game should be over.

Saka off for... Torreira? Trying to sneak a 1-0 win at home against Bournemouth, a team that can't defend. So it's come to this.
Quite the achievement by Emery.

Shots 12-10
Shots on target 2-2
Possession 53%-47%

There's no way this team should be 3rd. They're playing like mid table battlers trying to make the best of a decent run before their luck turns.

Have only seen highlights, will sit through the replay shortly. Doesnt sound like great viewing, however. Clean sheet and 3 points, take it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back