mad_monkey_j

Premium Gold
Feb 24, 2008
The Windy Hill Chem Lab
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, VGK, Packers
Who knows what to believe as to whether he's lost the players, but it's blatantly obvious how tactically poor he is. I can't see him turning it around, so it's only detrimental keeping him around and not trying to change our fortunes.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
It's not a bad squad, that's the most telling and puzzling part of it all, top 4 isn't an unreasonable ask by any means, that should be the bare minimum, emery just seems incapable of getting the team to gel, this side should be smacking teams and yet they are struggling badly week after week.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bayswater
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Unai Emery " We are drawing the last matches, we can see those matches negatively because we didn't win or positively because we didn't lose" Given the matches were against the likes of Palace and Wolves at home + Vitoria I think we can say with assurance that this guy has midtable mentality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Not sure how you can be the owners and not see that something is not right. I understand a period of transition is underway but there’s been no signs of any improvement. Needs to be a change now before too late.

Top Bottom