Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy s**t. Leno you have to ******* clear that ball first time. That s**t is unforgivable in those sort of games at that time. Luiz, get a ******* head to that back toward the corner flag and out, what the * is wrong with some of these campaigners

What should we do with Laca and Ozil? Laca we should’ve sold to Atleti For €40m-odd when they were keen, but he should still have some value. Ozil has regressed so terribly that he’s barely mid-table EPL standard anymore. He can’t be relied on for anything.

What should we do with Laca and Ozil? Laca we should’ve sold to Atleti For €40m-odd when they were keen, but he should still have some value. Ozil has regressed so terribly that he’s barely mid-table EPL standard anymore. He can’t be relied on for anything.
Laca was arsenal's player of the season last season, who would have known he would have gone through this kind of form slump, easy to say we should have sold him in hindsight.

I'm happy to piss ozil off, been wanting him gone for a long time now

fu** me... auber scores the hard one and misses the sitter...

That's going to haunt him for a long time. Seen the replay a number of times now, and it was much worse than the one Lacazette fluffed with his head that I criticized earlier in the game.

He scores some big goals does Auba, including this game. And is usually a clinical finisher. However that was a terrible miss, I feel for him. It came down to that moment, and just like that, it's all over.

That's going to haunt him for a long time. Seen the replay a number of times now, and it was much worse than the one Lacazette fluffed with his head that I criticized earlier in the game.

He scores some big goals does Auba, including this game. And is usually a clinical finisher. However that was a terrible miss, I feel for him. It came down to that moment, and just like that, it's all over.
You could see his pain clearly.. he knew he ****ed a good chance.

Not blaming him... shouldnt of been in the position to lose at home with an away goal up our sleeve.

Aubameyang shouldnt be played out wide. One of the best strikers in the world and we play him out of position.

Laca I guess has until the end of the season to turn it around, at this rate he'll have to be loaned out because he won't attract any decent bids. Ozil's the only creative midfielder in the squad, desperately need a signing or two in that area. I guess Ceballos tries but that's about all he does at the moment.

I don't think the funds are there to sell (mostly for not much) the serial underperformers and adequately replace them. It's all well and good to want to put time into the youngsters but consistently playing multiple under 20s in the premier league isn't sustainable. There's no easy way out of the hole this club's in.

You could see his pain clearly.. he knew he f’ed a good chance.

Not blaming him... shouldnt of been in the position to lose at home with an away goal up our sleeve.

Aubameyang shouldnt be played out wide. One of the best strikers in the world and we play him out of position.

Stop with this rubbish. He is literally playing better out wide than what he was up front. It is benefitting his game with the extra space and less attention from opposing centrebacks. Go and watch his two goals vs Everton on the weekend or his goal this morning, each time he being defended by the opposing right back with Nketiah (against Everton) and Martnelli today drawing the attention of the centrebacks and away from Auba. Its the best to use Aubameyang with the options we currently have on the wings. Once we upgrade those options or those options become more experienced and better players we can then reposition Auba to centre forward but for the time being it is our best option.

Stop with this rubbish. He is literally playing better out wide than what he was up front. It is benefitting his game with the extra space and less attention from opposing centrebacks. Go and watch his two goals vs Everton on the weekend or his goal this morning, each time he being defended by the opposing right back with Nketiah (against Everton) and Martnelli today drawing the attention of the centrebacks and away from Auba. Its the best to use Aubameyang with the options we currently have on the wings. Once we upgrade those options or those options become more experienced and better players we can then reposition Auba to centre forward but for the time being it is our best option.
Yeah he gets to enjoy a little more space and freedom out wide... but I would prefer a proper winger who can dribble past a defender or 2 and get a cross into auba.

Yeah he gets to enjoy a little more space and freedom out wide... but I would prefer a proper winger who can dribble past a defender or 2 and get a cross into auba.
I would prefer some f****ng defenders that aren't s**t scared to header the ball. PS. Nothing wrong with where Aubameyang is being played - it gives him freedom to move without being in the pocket of two central defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back