Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing half. Emery seems to have slipped back into the same problems Wenger had in his last couple of seasons, we're trying to concede fewer goals but seem to lack any sort of an identity. Three at the back, two in midfield, no creativity and no apparent desire to control the game. Although with this setup I'm honestly not sure we could even if we wanted to. What sort of football are we trying to play? I really couldn't tell you.
Ozil can't even make the bench lol
Meanwhile...
Possession: 51-49
Shots: 8-6
Which one of these teams is trying to finish top 4 again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoroughly deserved. We've been terrible since the NLD- no ambition, timid, no energy etc etc. If we're going to concede anyway, why not at least have a go? This s**t didn't work for Wenger and it won't work for Emery either. Are Emery's inevitable changes of system inspired or just haphazard attempts to fix his own errors? There was a difference energy wise for a while but that doesn't last. Not a lot of ideas out there.

Also please replace Xhaka with a left footed dummy, I doubt we'd notice much of a difference. Oh good he's gone. Maybe this time he'll actually get dropped for once.

(bronx cheer)
Pretty embarrassing we are paying a bloke 350k a week to sit and play Fortnite, this club is in a major slump, and you can't really see it turn around anytime soon.
I think it's more embarrassing that we think it's a good idea to play two finishers of the calibre of Laca and Auba with no one capable of getting the ball to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back