Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got tickets but will be honest - yet to see if 100% legit. I bought through this guy on twitter

Has a lot of people crediting him for tickets. I’ve messaged quite a few and they have vouched for him. Think he just links people to arsenal fans needing to get rid. Might be a little
More than usual but I paid 100# for the Bournemouth game.

Other option is many say to buy a red membership and you can then buy off the ticket exchange or join a fb group where people offer tickets and will ask to transfer to your red membership. They are all the ways I got told to go about it.
Cheers, the league cup game went to general sale which was handy. Going through that Twitter account now for the Villa game, did he email you the tickets?

Yeah nah sorry Emery, I was willing to give you time but the team still plays like s**t. The defence is still ****ed. The same errors are still there. The system looks garbage.

30+ shots at goal given up against the bottom team with a new manager.

Multiple ******* mistakes from the back, passes almost costing goals, getting completely shredded at will, disjointed slow shitty attacking movements. It’s not good enough.

Next manager please.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Arsenal have faced 96 shots this season, more than any other side in the PL, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 &amp; the Bundesliga. Some effort that.</p>&mdash; Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor) <a href="">September 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not sure if this tweet is working but if you give up so many shots (96) then you're bound to make errors at the back. Its not as if we set our back four to be dealing with so much pressure like a Burnley rather our lineups and formations expose the weaknesses of our players and give the opposition areas to exploit.

Conceding a massive number of chances against a mid or lower table side has become the norm under Emery. We get comfortably outplayed away from home 90% of the time. We have no identity.

It’s painfully obvious he isn’t the right manager moving forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it’s not Xhaka, it’s Luiz.
Yes, but if you set up to concede so much possession and so many shots, it’s unfair to just blame individual errors. Someone is bound to buckle under the sheer weight of chances we are conceding.

Also, if the same individuals keep making errors then it’s on the manager to change things structurally or play different players. Emery is totally to blame here.

Yes, but if you set up to concede so much possession and so many shots, it’s unfair to just blame individual errors. Someone is bound to buckle under the sheer weight of chances we are conceding.

Also, if the same individuals keep making errors then it’s on the manager to change things structurally or play different players. Emery is totally to blame here.

Agree 100%. We know what comes with the territory with the likes of Xhaka and Luiz, yet they continually play. That’s certainly on Emery.

I really think Chambers should have come in after the Liverpool game. Now Holding is back, surely a change is imminent. In fairness to Luiz, he’s a late addition and hasn’t had sufficient time to train with and adapt to a new club/system.

I also don't get why Cebellos was the first one substituted, especially before Guendouzi who was trying his best to concede.
Just before their first goal I said to myself 'there's absolutely no way we're keeping a clean sheet today'

I also don't get why Cebellos was the first one substituted, especially before Guendouzi who was trying his best to concede.
Just before their first goal I said to myself 'there's absolutely no way we're keeping a clean sheet today'
"Because it was very hot" is the reason Emery gave for taking him off.

I don’t have an issue with playing out from the back but surely these players are smart enough to know when not to risk it. That’s surely not just on Emery.

I didn’t watch the game as I’m in Greece (the irony that Sokratis fkd us) but not sure how we are conceding too many shots on target especially to lower sides. Our transition when we lose the ball must be horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back