Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrasco offers us something we dont have; a pacy winger with legitimately great dribbling.

Issue is can he do it consistently?

Ok folks I am sure this has been discussed at length , but why are we letting Ramsey go ? Is it money , is he a dick

Not like he is excess to our needs !

Thanks in advance

Explains why were only trying for loans with options to buy with suarez and carrasco both clubs want the money up front of course, both very cheap in today's market, we'll see what happens.

If there's no money or the meagre £50,000,000 in the main window again like last time, were in serious trouble still.

Would’ve thought there’s a smallish figure available for transfers (£20m or so) this window, but not to be.

The club did have some massive outlays during 2018, dating back to Auba 12 months ago. We haven’t really sold well though which hurts at the other end.

Offloaded some squad players here and there which has been necessary. Ramsey is one example that should have considerable value to sell if he’s surplus to requirements, but with his contract winding down that opportunity has sailed.

I think the wage structures of our own players currently are a bit of a mess as well which helped ease ramsey out the door mkhitaryan is on around £200,000 p/w, jenkinson is close to £70,000 to give you an idea, the ozil deal has ****ed us as well and not being in the cl is also ******* us with ffp.

Ok folks I am sure this has been discussed at length , but why are we letting Ramsey go ? Is it money , is he a dick

Not like he is excess to our needs !

Thanks in advance

Ramsey wants more money than the club put his value to the team at.

http://youaremyarsenal.com/arsenal-stan-kroenke-analysis-stats/

Interesting little article about our 'money issues'

Yeah it's why it's infuriating listening to people like DT go off their face "Kronke doesn't invest in the club * him blah blah" without any understanding of why it wouldn't matter if he did anyway.

The Ozil and Mhkitaryan contracts were gambles that haven't paid off enough for their cost.

Ramsey, unfortunately, isn't worth the money he's asking for.

Thankfully, the club is in a position were we will see some of the wage problems being addressed; Welbeck, Ramsey, Koscielny, Cech, Ospina, Elneny, Jenkinson, Lichtsteiner could all very well be gone at seasons end.

We need to back our new backroom staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I forgot Ospina was a loan, for some reason I thought he was sold to Napoli. With Lichtsteiner, how long is his contract?

I think I read something similar when he signed on a free, but can’t find it now. Would like to think it’s just a year, it hasn’t exactly worked out so far.

But more likely it’s more than a year, you’d think a player at his age signing on a free transfer would be looking for that nice last contract before winding down their career.

Ramsey wants more money than the club put his value to the team at.

Yeah it's why it's infuriating listening to people like DT go off their face "Kronke doesn't invest in the club **** him blah blah" without any understanding of why it wouldn't matter if he did anyway.

The Ozil and Mhkitaryan contracts were gambles that haven't paid off enough for their cost.

Ramsey, unfortunately, isn't worth the money he's asking for.

Thankfully, the club is in a position were we will see some of the wage problems being addressed; Welbeck, Ramsey, Koscielny, Cech, Ospina, Elneny, Jenkinson, Lichtsteiner could all very well be gone at seasons end.

We need to back our new backroom staff.

Gazidis really ****ed us in the arse with those sponsorship deals didn't he ?

Gazidis really ****** us in the arse with those sponsorship deals didn't he ?

Our sponsorship deals were within the expectations of the market, it's not Gazidis' fault that the PL let Mansour use every Abu Dhabi company he technically doesn't own to sponsor City at outlandishly over the top rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back